Marvel sent Major Spoilers a sneak peek of Daredevil #1 by Mark Waid, Paolo Rivera, and Marcos Martin.

DAREDEVIL #1 (MAY110660)
DAREDEVIL #1 ROMITA SR. VARIANT (MAY110661)
DAREDEVIL #1 MARTIN VARIANT (MAY110662)
DAREDEVIL #1 ADAMS VARIANT (MAY110664)
DAREDEVIL #1 BLANK COVER VARIANT (MAY110663)
Written by MARK WAID
Pencils by PAOLO RIVERA and MARCOS MARTIN
Cover by PAOLO RIVERA
Variant cover by JOHN ROMITA SR.
Variant Cover by MARCOS MARTIN
Variant Cover by NEAL ADAMS
Blank Cover also available
Daredevil’s exciting new journey begins as he retakes the alleys and rooftops of New York City with monumental life changes, new enemies, new friends and a new role in the Marvel Universe! Billy club in hand, Matt Murdock must tackle his greatest challenges yet, but will he be welcomed back to New York with open arms? Who will stand in his way and can Daredevil be trusted?

Daredevil #1 arrives July 07, 2011, and features a $3.99 cover price.

via Marvel

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

GAME REVIEW: L.A. Noire

Rain falls in July from Bluewater productions

1. May 26, 2011 at 3:46 pm — Reply

That actually looks amazing! I want to read that.

• Wilson Sotomayor
      May 26, 2011 at 5:29 pm — Reply

Sounds stupid. The “summary” is a collection of the most vague and cliche descriptions known. The writing sounds fit for the 1st grade level.

2. May 26, 2011 at 6:39 pm — Reply

I’m annoyed to say that I’m interested, too. :)

3. TaZ
    May 26, 2011 at 6:46 pm — Reply

Now that’s the Daredevil I remember. The art is almost Steve Dikto-like and the fact that Matt’s thinking about info he got from one of his oldest buddies harkens back to the old Silver Age mags. I’m not sure what this forebodes for “Black Panther: The Man Without Fear” but the preview has an old mark interested.

4. May 26, 2011 at 11:19 pm — Reply

Didn’t I se that guy “the spot” fight Batman in one of my Daddy’s old silverage comics?

• May 27, 2011 at 8:15 pm — Reply

Nope. Spot first appeared during Bill Mantlo’s run on Spectacular Spider-Man. He does, however, resemble old school Batman villain The Outsider.

5. Seneca
    May 27, 2011 at 6:33 am — Reply

I find the cover extremely annoying, covering the heroes face with that iron bar just seems awkward.

• gilberto nieves
      May 28, 2011 at 1:40 am — Reply

i think it’s a play on DD being blind and not needing his eyes.

6. Damascus
    June 1, 2011 at 4:28 am — Reply

Awesome! I’m not big on the art, but I love the Spot. I have an old Spider-man issue that I love the cover to with him on it. It was The Spectacular Spider-man #99. http://www.comicbookdb.com/graphics/comic_graphics/1/245/24021_20080312032647_large.jpg