REVIEW: Rocketeer Adventures #1

TELEVISION: Wonder Woman without pants (what might have been)

1. Chuck's Right Foot
    May 22, 2011 at 11:04 am — Reply

Regardless of continuity, etc. this movie looks well crafted. The intent was to make a good movie and not a marketing ploy (Wolverine). I’m excited.

I wish Aronofsky was still on for Wolvie though.

2. May 22, 2011 at 11:31 am — Reply

I gotta say, that does look good. And was that Banshee underwater & flying?

3. Woolf Man
    May 22, 2011 at 3:11 pm — Reply

X-Men starts off the best three weekends of the summer with “Super 8” and “The Green Lantern” opening the following Fridays.

4. May 22, 2011 at 3:45 pm — Reply

Man best trailer yet. This is the X-Men movie that I have waited to see. More Magneto please!

5. Navarre
    May 22, 2011 at 5:45 pm — Reply

I do hope it as good as it seems. It is often the little things in a movie that make it great or not so I won’t know until I see it.

But I will be seeing it.

• Navarre
      May 22, 2011 at 5:46 pm — Reply

little things… like not omitting the word “is” when I type. *sigh*

6. eric
    May 22, 2011 at 6:37 pm — Reply

Not gonna see it but maybe would if they had not tried to say oh this is the beginning this is how it started this was the first class. Wrong wrong wrong. So keep my money for myself.

7. May 23, 2011 at 8:06 am — Reply

>>please not in the 3-D theater
    Good luck on that one.

Our group was talking about going to the Kanopolis drive in to bypass 3-d (and get a double feature) for a cheaper price.

• Inkhorn
      May 24, 2011 at 12:56 pm — Reply

I don’t think they are releasing this one in 3D. My wife and I refused to watch Thor in 3D and will miss out (all 3D in a 50 mile radius), but I do not think this one has a 3D version.

• May 24, 2011 at 3:37 pm — Reply

I’ve noticed that the size of “3D” has diminished on movie posters, and the trailers aren’t making a big deal of it in most cases. I wasn’t aware that Thor was 3D until the robbery that happened at the ticket booth.

8. Damascus
    May 26, 2011 at 4:33 am — Reply

After just watching a Training Montage trailer at Yahoo, I’m actually a little more interested in this movie. I know it’ll probably be a smaller part of the movie, but that is just interesting to me. Watching the characters start to master or at least gain control over their powers.