What would happen if Batman and some random guy got in a fight on the Las Vegas strip?   I think this video explains it all.

By the way, you know this isn’t the REAL Batman, because if it were, his nemesis, T-Shirt Dude, would not have survived that dramatic cone throwing move.

Don’t believe me? Take the jump to see how Batman really deals with punks.

Nothing like a battery to the gut to make you smile.

TOYS: Art Asylum unveils Uncharted Minimates and more

POSTER: Muppets movie poster all legs

1. Chuck's Right Foot
    May 18, 2011 at 11:39 am — Reply

I wish I had photoshop skills, I’d put a “Don’t Smoke” balloon over his head.

2. Rob
    May 18, 2011 at 4:35 pm — Reply

To be fair, CRF, this had to have been years before Zombieland was released. Nobody knew the dangers of smoking back then.

3. gilberto nieves
    May 18, 2011 at 11:16 pm — Reply

just another example of a dick being a bully, batman was probably minding his biz, trying to make a living and the ass in the tie probably kept riding him, knowing he could beat the guy in the suit. i mean c’mon, did you see the moves batman used, he wasn’t trying to get in a real fight till the ass kept pushing him. makes a wish a huge guy in a robin suit would have come out of no where and beaat the shit out of the bully.

4. Danyel Rodriguez
    May 19, 2011 at 1:54 am — Reply

The bad part about this video for me , I just saw a Documentary: Behind The Cape! This Bat-Guy is in it and he’s mentally off, big time! It’s sad. Poor guy really thinks, he is Batman. Check it, it makes this clip even better!

5. steve cranshaw
    May 19, 2011 at 9:29 am — Reply

I heartily agree with Gilberto. Bullies are pathetic.

6. Damascus
    May 25, 2011 at 12:56 am — Reply

I didn’t realize that Batman had mastered the art of the “Windmill”.