Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

TELEVISION: Doctor Who: The Impossible Astronaut pics arrive

SNEAK PEEK: Green Lantern Corps #59

1. Brother129
    April 19, 2011 at 10:24 am — Reply

I really hope this movie doesn’t suck. That is, by the initial trailer and marketing it has the makings of looking decent. My hopes are high as I would like to pretend X-Men 3 and Wolverine didn’t happen.

• April 19, 2011 at 3:35 pm — Reply

Oooooh this will suck! Big time.

2. April 19, 2011 at 10:34 am — Reply

How come Xavier and Magnetos’ heads look as though they have been badly Photoshopped on?

3. OS Perry
    April 19, 2011 at 10:37 am — Reply

Acrobatic Flea… I was thinking the exact same thing. Poor job. Their heads look too big.

4. Acrobatic Flea
    April 19, 2011 at 11:30 am — Reply

Too big and at an unnatural angle!

5. April 19, 2011 at 12:35 pm — Reply

The marketing for this movie is just progressivly worse. But it won’t stop me.

Even Rose Byrne looks photoshopped.

6. GeorgeDubya
    April 19, 2011 at 5:17 pm — Reply

Between the weird perspective, the crappy looking photoshopping, and the silly posing, everything about that poster is just unappealing to me. With each progressive thing that is released about this movie, I desire to see it less and less.

7. Andrew
    April 19, 2011 at 8:19 pm — Reply

Is this a reboot? Please tell me its not connected to the craptastic other ones.

8. eric
    April 19, 2011 at 10:12 pm — Reply

Not gonna see it and cant wait for it to be trashed.

9. Dan Hunter
    April 20, 2011 at 4:44 am — Reply

has to be a fake poster, surely they wouldn’t release something that looks so amatuer.

10. Rob
    April 20, 2011 at 4:12 pm — Reply

Ok this style of poster was fun the first movie; it’s redundant as hell by now. Isn’t someone out there making 60s-era homage/theme posters? For God’s sakes, get back to work on that and replace these chopped-heads-over-cartoonishly-disproportionate-bodies instead.

11. matt
    April 21, 2011 at 2:35 am — Reply

this poster reminds me alot of the image from the 1st issue of Whedons Astonishing x-men when the team was first viewed in their costumes together I’m not saying its good looking I’m just saying this is the image that popped up in my head after seeing this poster