ART APPRECIATION MOMENT OF THE DAY: Francesco Francavilla

MERCHANDISE: Hello Ferrari

1. diagnull
    April 18, 2011 at 9:08 am — Reply

Why does ever promo make this movie look worse?

Also, the second photo looks like 2 bands working together: the 4 on the left, hipster doofus band, the four on the right, wanna-be goth band.

2. April 18, 2011 at 10:27 am — Reply

I have to admit I am going to see this movie regardless how much the promos don’t want me to. Cold War era X-men? Cuban Missle Crisis? Magneto making a Russian soldier stab himself with his own knife? Rose Byrne? I–AM–THERE!

3. ray
    April 18, 2011 at 5:22 pm — Reply

Well now I can link Silver Samurai to Kevin Bacon in 2 jumps.

4. Dravis
    April 18, 2011 at 8:31 pm — Reply

Three very successful movies… that we ALL looked forward to watching… and now we are almost turned into trembling children praying that they don’t mess up this GOLDEN opportunity!
    This movie needs to be VERY good.
    And, there are a lot of other movies out there to try and steal the thunder!
    (Like “Thor” and “Cap”!)
    I will go see it.

5. thelastavenger
    April 20, 2011 at 2:05 am — Reply

Who’s the red guy?

6. Damascus
    May 17, 2011 at 12:12 am — Reply

I just hate how many of these promos are just horribly horrible photoshopped images. And the red-skinned guy, Azazel, kinda looks like a major douche in that picture. I just wish they could get the whole cast together and spend more than $6.00 on taking a quality picture for this movie. Everything other than a few retro looking magazine covers have been terrible. I want to see the movie, sort of, but they’re really harming their chances with all these shoddily done promo pieces.