Dark Horse Comics is putting the final touches on their iPad App, and we should get more information as 4/20 approaches. While Dark Horse didn’t go into detail as to why the app was delayed before, Apple’s enforcement of in-app sales probably had something to do with it.
Take the jump for the full announcement from the company, and details on how to win an iPad 2.
While we’re busy putting the finishing touches on our app, we’re asking for your help!
We want to get as many fans as we can excited about our digital program! So to help celebrate the very near release of the Dark Horse Bookshelf app and digital store, we’ve decided to give away more FREE COMICS!
The catch: We need you to tell your friends to sign-up for the Dark Horse Digital newsletter. The more sign-ups we get, the more comics we’ll give away!
So you want free digital comics?! The steps are simple!
- Go to digital.darkhorse.com.
- Enter your email address.
- Check your inbox for the confirmation message and follow the instructions to confirm.
- TELL YOUR FRIENDS.
- You’re done!
Want to see the titles?
- Free: Criminal Macabre #1
- Free: Fray #1
- Free: Abe Sapien – The Drowning #1
- Free: Umbrella Academy – Apocalypse Suite #1
- Free: Mass Effect – Redemption #1
If that’s not awesome enough, simply being subscribed to our newsletter enters you for a chance to win an IPAD 2 (16G/BLACK/BLACK SMART COVER) AND $100 DARK HORSE DIGITAL STORE CREDIT!