For those of you with D&D Insider accounts, Wizards of the Coast today launched the D&D Monster Builder, which should satisfy some, and anger others… because you can’t make everyone happy, it’s the rule of the Intardwebz.
Today, Wizards of the Coast launched the brand new D&D Monster Builder as part of the new web-based Adventure Tools suite for D&D Insider:
D&D Insider subscribers can explore all the latest monsters right now by logging in to their D&DI account and clicking on the Adventure Tools button.
Here are some additional highlights:
- New Design: Completely redesigned, the new Monster Builder will debut with 3,700 monsters – including Dark Sun Creature Catalog and Monster Vault entries.
- No Download: The Monster Builder is served from the D&D site
- PC and Mac Compatible: Requires an Internet connection and Silverlight plug-in
- Import Function: You can easily import your content created in the previous version to the new version
- Save Functionality: All content you create is saved to our database and is accessible through your D&D Insider account