SNEAK PEEK: Booster Gold #42

THE MERCH: Guild Jewelery Design announces DC Comics Jewelery

1. Senorejaz
    March 7, 2011 at 4:47 pm — Reply

Is that Sarah Palin? She must be going moose-hunting.

2. Mark
    March 7, 2011 at 6:36 pm — Reply

Only snake eyes, storm shadow and duke?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3. Navarre
    March 7, 2011 at 8:43 pm — Reply

No Marlon Wayans = Good

No Rachel Nichols = sad face

4. Blackthunder01
    March 8, 2011 at 6:50 am — Reply

While the first movie wasn’t going to win any Oscars, I did really like it. I’m happy to hear they’re making a sequel.

5. Generik
    March 8, 2011 at 12:42 pm — Reply

If Cobra Commander and Destro aren’t in the sequel this movie is a huge fail. I really enjoyed the first movie for what it was. Own it on DVD even. But the sequel sounds like it’s already starting out on the wrong foot. The director is known for making a Justin Bieber movie…

6. Belmont
    March 10, 2011 at 10:46 pm — Reply

So what are they going to screw up now that they hadn’t done in the first movie. Still not happy with the “O we gotta please the rest of the world and other movie goers by calling it an International Force for Freedom.” That what they should have had,( I get tired of movie P.C. these days.) “G.I. Joe is the code name for America’s daring, highly-trained, Special Mission force.
    Its purpose: To defend human freedom against Cobra, a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.”

• Damascus
      April 25, 2011 at 2:57 am — Reply

I kind of agree with you, but probably not in how you meant it. I would kind of like to see a sequel to this movie. It wasn’t very good in my opinion, I mean I’ve certainly seen worse, but it was a big letdown for me. Therefore, you really can’t hurt my perception of the movie. If the sequel sucks then big deal but maybe just maybe they will give us something, just something even remotely cool to enjoy from the whole thing. I would die for a chance to see Snake Eye’s ninja squad with Quick Kick and everybody on the team.