So there are some new Sucker Punch posters that are floating around the Interwebz, and they once again feature the sexy-sexy done up in an early movie theater poster motive that just screams “WATCH ME!  YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO WATCH ME!”

via some Russian site that I can’t translate.  That’s not to say I don’t know any Russians, I just don’t speak their socialist language. But we should probably thank them for sharing these images.

Jack Trigger

Jack Trigger

Jack Trigger loves comics, and has for the last 10 years. His favorite books included Fables, Amazing Spider-Man, X-Men, Wonder Woman, and the Secret Six. Currently, Jack attends San Fernando Valley Community College, where he is studying film making.

DIGITAL COMICS: Reading List for the Week of February 23, 2011

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Chewbacca returns for season finale

1. George McBain
    February 24, 2011 at 3:01 pm — Reply

I am oddly excited for this movie …. to the point that this will probably be the one movie I go to see this year in the actual theater.

2. Mokin
    February 24, 2011 at 3:22 pm — Reply

I don’t know…it looks too weak story wise…everything a reason to look at the ladies (not that I mind usially…), but this movie looks kinda not to big on story…mixed emotions, at the very least…

3. Kirby
    February 24, 2011 at 5:31 pm — Reply

Ah, Fox Force Five.

This movie falls into the maybe category for me.

4. Ricco
    February 24, 2011 at 6:15 pm — Reply

Can’t… look… away from… fishnets!

5. Alisha Mynx
    February 24, 2011 at 6:15 pm — Reply

I approve

6. Blackthunder01
    February 24, 2011 at 9:08 pm — Reply

I can’t wait for this movie to come out already! I want to buy a poster of the “Prepare to be Licked” girl. That has hot written all over it! I wish it was a wallpaper somewhere. I’m sure it’s not going to be as great as I hope it is but I have a feeling it’s still going to be the best movie I see all year. :) (Yes. I know what else is coming out this year.)

• Alisha Mynx
      February 24, 2011 at 9:43 pm — Reply

I’m not sure if it’ll be the best movie to me personally, but it’ll sure as heck be up there on the list.

7. Belmont
    February 25, 2011 at 11:26 pm — Reply

Pass, seen the trailer nothing really to get excited about, I’ll vote with my wallet and not see it in the theater…..

• Mauther
      February 27, 2011 at 7:59 pm — Reply

wow, you might want to get your pulse checked. mecha, bombers, hot chicks with katanas, dragons, pseudo-nazis, hot chicks with machine guns, Scott Glenn, giant robot samurais with miniguns…. I can see quite a lot to get excited about.

Don’t get me wrong. I can sertainly see complaints that it looks too busy/confused, or that you don’t want to see another t&a flick, or that you don’t think Snyder can pull of a fantasy-as-allegory story. But I can’t see blowing it off as a non-event based purely on the trailer.

• Belmont
        February 28, 2011 at 9:50 pm — Reply

Over the last several weeks of being sick, my pulse is mostly dead…To each their own, I’d imagine you’d like it, but I’ve seen alot of Anime(all you mentioned being apart of the movie seen it in Anime in one varation or another{You want Nazis watch Hellsing OVA for example
        }), read Manga, been reading comics and seeing movies for more than 20+years seen other t&a flicks example Kill Bill Vol 1&2. I seen the trailer for this movie doesn’t have the pull for me to go see it in the theater, mainly been the start of 2011 that movies of any kind have not pulled me into theaters I use the trailers to make the decision as O I’ll got see it or Aah I think I’ll pass… I don’t read reviews by critics…..

8. February 28, 2011 at 6:00 pm — Reply

The movie might suck but the posters are damn cool. And well chicks with guns and swords….and in fishnets. It could be utter trash but hey it has that going for it. That’s more than 90 percent of movies out. Thanks Warner Brothers. You know your target demo well.