FEAR ITSELF: Who are the Worthy?

Art Appreciation Moment of the Day: Francesco Francavilla

1. Kirby
    February 18, 2011 at 10:30 am — Reply

Looks pretty damn good.

However, Matthew Peterson I may curse you for having that ‘Thor’ joke from Sandman stuck in my head until this comes out.

2. Rome
    February 18, 2011 at 11:09 am — Reply

Ok, that does look awesome. I was wary based on some of the initial promo pics, that they’ve definately done some post-production stuff to make it all look really solid.

I am officially on board for this one.

3. February 18, 2011 at 11:13 am — Reply

No Stone Men of Saturn?

I had my doubts about this one. I also had my doubts about the Iron Man movie. I was wrong then and it looks like I am wrong again. Looks good!

4. Generik
    February 18, 2011 at 11:52 am — Reply

Wow, this looks much better than I thought after the first trailer and those promo pics. I’m officially excited for Thor now!

5. February 18, 2011 at 11:55 am — Reply

Yup, looks great. Like everyone else who’s commented, I wasn’t sure about the first trailer. But this looks awwwwe-some!

6. JacinB
    February 18, 2011 at 12:36 pm — Reply

I’m going to go ahead and throw my hat in with the “Okay, I’m buying in” crowd. I wasn’t sold on this initially, but this actually looks pretty decent …

7. TaZ
    February 18, 2011 at 4:20 pm — Reply

8. February 18, 2011 at 10:31 pm — Reply

I am so excited about this movie! I’ve been hopeful this whole time, and I was really excited when Kenneth Branaugh was tapped to direct it. Now it really looks like my faith is paying off. This movie looks fantastic!

9. gilberto nieves
    February 18, 2011 at 11:43 pm — Reply

thor is going to be fucking awesome!!!

10. February 19, 2011 at 10:51 pm — Reply

It does look awesome! The only thing that concerns me is that there seems to be a lot going on there. I hope they don’t skimp on character development to get on to the next action scene.