VARIANT: Walt Simonson covers The Mighty Thor #1

GAMING: Telltale Games brings Fables to life

1. February 18, 2011 at 12:19 pm — Reply

It’s starting to look a lot like the Hammer Corps…. OA just thought the whole hammer thing a bit ostentatious though, in a thugish way…. so the sent it to the Marvel Universe….

• Blackthunder01
      February 18, 2011 at 2:25 pm — Reply

You know, I just had the same thought. Since this is blue, is this the Hope Hammer? Who gets the Green Hammer to lead the fight to defeat the zombie Black Hammers?

2. JacinB
    February 18, 2011 at 12:39 pm — Reply

I think this is more “meat tenderizer” than “hammer.”

If we’re looking for who might be most worthy of making sure your steak isn’t too tough, I think Thing is the best candidate. Hulk would likely over-tenderize and Piotr, being Russian, wouldn’t know what good steak is.

3. TaZ
    February 18, 2011 at 4:11 pm — Reply

My money’s on the green guy with the bad haircut and tailor.

4. Nojonhere
    February 18, 2011 at 4:51 pm — Reply

I get the feeling it’s not emotions. I might be elements or characteristics like strenghth, intelligence, courage and the like.

Either way I get this weird feeling that only the asgardians can fight the time menace. And they’re recruiting a corp.

Damn you Geoff Johns!!

5. Jinx33
    February 19, 2011 at 1:33 am — Reply

Ok, if we’re talking about worthy like in pure-of-heart my bet is the the Thing. But if we’re talking about just strength I gotta go with the Hulk. Cause we all know … “Hulk is the strongest one there is!”

6. February 19, 2011 at 8:40 am — Reply

I can safely say that I haven’t been annoyed with a teaser promo series taking up valuable space in the internet, let alone your site, since Image’s way-too-long “Casey, Casey, Controversey Chasey” Boys wanna-be. If I still cared about Marvel, this would be more annoying.

7. aquamatt
    February 19, 2011 at 4:22 pm — Reply

Did Hulk shrink recently? I’m sure Colossus has never been bigger than him…

8. seneca
    February 19, 2011 at 8:18 pm — Reply

It looks like the Thing is sitting on a toilet and having a hard time of it.