FEAR ITSELF: Who are the Worthy (part 2)

Major Spoilers Podcast #279: I Kill Podcasts

1. February 15, 2011 at 2:54 pm — Reply

2. Dboy Mugg
    February 15, 2011 at 3:40 pm — Reply

that is a pretty badass suit!

• Dboy Mugg
      February 15, 2011 at 3:43 pm — Reply

my ipod just got a new background

3. Alisha Mynx
    February 15, 2011 at 3:45 pm — Reply

Looks a bit like the Ben Reiley and Spider-Girl Spidey suit.

It’s not half bad.

• Branlock
      February 15, 2011 at 8:00 pm — Reply

gloves are definitely reminiscent Ben/May’s, but don’t they have an extra (wave/swirl/???) bit on the forearm?

• Alisha Mynx
        February 15, 2011 at 10:01 pm — Reply

I think I know what you’re talking about, yeah. But that is why I said “a bit”, though…

Normally I don’t like costume changes for movies except when it makes sense (like not using yellow spandex for Wolverine) but I think this looks decent.

4. seneca
    February 15, 2011 at 5:04 pm — Reply

I think that they will be going for a darker grim backdrop, Think spiderman stopping crime by night and lurking in alleyways. I am glad they got rid of the thick silver rubber webbing on the custume.

5. brenton8090
    February 15, 2011 at 5:28 pm — Reply

This is the first thing I’ve seen that’s managed to nudge the needle on my enthusiasm guage past “meh.” I still think the whole project seems rushed, after canning “Spider-Man 4” and announcing this one the same day, before they even had a script, and I think that breakneck production pace is going to show through in the film. I still expect we’ll see “The Shoddy, Hackneyed, and Haphazard Spider-Man”, but if it comes anywhere close to “Amazing” I’ll be happy to eat my words.

6. SpiderLover
    February 15, 2011 at 7:31 pm — Reply

So far so good. I’m not sure exactly what this will do, but Im still excited.

7. Ricco
    February 15, 2011 at 8:04 pm — Reply

Looks great, but like the Transformers franchise the special effects/costumes were never the problem…

8. silvergray
    February 15, 2011 at 11:52 pm — Reply

Basketball head Spider-man.
    The texturing gets me. It really does. All in all looks interesting though, in a good way.

9. Smoothesuede
    February 16, 2011 at 5:39 am — Reply

Whatever material they chose to make that with, it looks great. It doesn’t come off as unnatural or wonky.

10. Splicer261
    February 16, 2011 at 1:34 pm — Reply

Great looking promo shot, but i wonder what it would look like with abit more light

The spy shots showcased this ugly spidey shoes and this poster is hidding it well as well, i’ll wait for the trailer

• Damascus
      April 12, 2011 at 1:18 am — Reply

Good call, they did use the Rob Liefeld approach when it comes to showing the feet.