Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast
Celestial Crusade

This episode: The party prepares to leave, and each has their moment away from the group.

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_84.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Major Spoilers Podcast #276: Heroes on Vacation

REVIEW: Irredeeemable #22

1. Ricco
    February 6, 2011 at 11:11 am — Reply

Orem: “Is there anything I can do to make it up to you”, I had this image of Orem with his hand on Dark Mist’s tigh while saying this and the Dean just trying to back away with a look of fear on his face.

• February 6, 2011 at 3:09 pm — Reply

You are seriously messed up…

• Ricco
        February 7, 2011 at 3:52 pm — Reply

Well you did reject the fairly obvious advances of Bao Bel-Bina and invited the Dean to dinner… not that there’s anything wrong with that!

• February 7, 2011 at 4:50 pm — Reply

The Torqueltones just destroyed half his campus… the least Orem could do is take the guy out to dinner as a courtesy.

• Ricco
            February 7, 2011 at 5:10 pm — Reply

I guess, but it was so open to interpretation that it became weird/funny pretty quick ;-)

2. Rose Spinoza
    February 6, 2011 at 2:53 pm — Reply

Orem: “Okay, well, I’m just gonna go browse your stacks.”

I just lost it there XD .

• XantharTheFlame
      February 7, 2011 at 11:54 am — Reply

Me too. I was listening on headphones at work — my cubby neighbors thought I was nuts. :-)

3. Phoebe
    February 6, 2011 at 6:53 pm — Reply

Matthew pretty much echoed my feelings at about 45:50–I was waiting for Bal Belbina to ask Orem out. But, then again, it would have been a longer episode if that happened. Oh well, there’s always the next episode. :)

• Phoebe
      February 6, 2011 at 7:17 pm — Reply

Unless, of course, the dating fix is later with Simmy.

4. Rob
    February 7, 2011 at 6:52 am — Reply

We’ve gone from hawt haggling action to kinda weird awkward first kiss between a man pretending to be a woman and another man as an elfish impersonator action? I can’t wait for Orem’s and Simmy’s fourth date when Orem takes Simmy to his place, and with a little help from Marvin Gaye and a bottle of Courvoisier …..WAIT, NEVER MIND!!! Great episode fellas.

• Richard
      February 7, 2011 at 3:32 pm — Reply

I’m glad to see that I wasn’t the only one a little bit uncomfortable by the hot Stephen-on-Rodrigo action.

5. Pete
    February 7, 2011 at 7:28 am — Reply

Excellent entertainment, guys.

When Torq hit the bet taker…omg that was funny.

• XantharTheFlame
      February 7, 2011 at 11:55 am — Reply

What was even funnier was when Ket took over as the bet taker!

6. Brian
    February 7, 2011 at 5:11 pm — Reply

Orem is the perfect Eladrin. Simmy would be the perfect research assistant on the long voyages through the Astral Sea.

7. Sarah
    February 7, 2011 at 10:14 pm — Reply

I loved this episode so much :) Awesome roleplaying, and what’s better, all the characters had a good time — Torq got to hit people, Ket made money, Orem got a dorky-cute first date and Randus got to nerd out :D

I am nervous about the dangerous missions they are about to head out on, though. If anything happens to Randus I will be very, very sad :(

8. Dave
    February 8, 2011 at 8:23 am — Reply

A lot of great bits in this one, but I think my fave was during the card game:

“You know, they have great pies here. You know why they’re so great? Because they cool them by the door OUT THE KITCHEN!”

9. February 8, 2011 at 12:22 pm — Reply

That’s not gay, it’s just Eladrin.
    You wouldn’t understand.

10. Ogreboy
    February 8, 2011 at 3:24 pm — Reply

At least no one will miss them?!!!

ROTFL!

11. Ogreboy
    February 8, 2011 at 4:22 pm — Reply

Wow, DND first date was totally sweet. Some of the best RP I’ve witnessed.
    Way to break down social barriers and have fun at the same time. I think I heard a sonic boom.

Also, everybody should watch the recent DND-themed espisode of Community for more RP romance schenangians. It may seem more risque, but judging from other responses to this podcast, maybe its not. ;)

12. TorontoFrog
    February 10, 2011 at 2:53 pm — Reply

I laugh so hard when Orem said he will browse the stack I had to stop jogging! I feel a little bit sorry for Randus who made potion all this time and had a only a quick geek-out session with some admirers!

13. Ron Knowling
    February 12, 2011 at 10:47 am — Reply

I am more interested in why Orem avoided the powerful high status female and went for the essentially powerless and low status hotel clerk.

14. Austin
    February 6, 2016 at 11:55 pm — Reply

This episode was a constant struggle.. For me to not wake up my fiancée laughing too hard.