Art Appreciation Moment of the Day: Daniel Acuna

DIGITAL COMICS: Marvel goes Chrome

1. brenton8090
    February 3, 2011 at 10:11 am — Reply

That’s real inconspicuous there, Steve.

“What? There’s on A on my head? NO, I’m not an American spy. It ummm… it stands for France.”

2. TaZ
    February 3, 2011 at 10:53 am — Reply

I’m liking it! Anyone who knows where I can get that same jacket (without the artillery damage) I’d pick it up in a minute. It looks like they’re going for the “War is Hell…and Hell should be afraid” attitude with this film. Again, I am officially NOT a hater of the Captain America movie thus far. Here’s hoping the finished product holds up.

3. litanyofthieves
    February 3, 2011 at 11:03 am — Reply

I’m sorry, now all I can imagine is Cap talking like Lucas Lee from Scott Pilgrim.

“Hey Bucky, wanna go get blazed in my winnie?”

4. markw
    February 3, 2011 at 1:28 pm — Reply

It seems like a good sign that the movie seems to be about Steve Rogers: Super SOLDIER, rather than just trying to make yet another costumed super hero movie. Leave that side of Cap to the Avengers movie.

5. Slappy
    February 3, 2011 at 5:48 pm — Reply

Looks good. The only thing with the movie that makes me nervous is whether we were fighting the Nazis or Hydra during WWII>

• February 5, 2011 at 12:24 am — Reply

It’s going to be Hydra. Like in the Avengers Cartoon.