Kids stuffed in Daleks still have fun

Major Spoilers Adventures #79: His English Is Impeccable

1. thedexter102
    January 28, 2011 at 1:39 pm — Reply

Yay Meekakitty!!

I’ve been subscibed to her for a while and Ray Willam Johnson (he does the rap brake)and when I saw this in my subscription box I said:

“If this isn’t the Friday Singalong… well stuff will happen.”

How’d you come by this Steve?

• January 28, 2011 at 4:50 pm — Reply

How did I come by what? This video? It’s made the rounds this week, hard not to have seen it on the Intardwebz.

2. Alisha Mynx
    January 28, 2011 at 4:13 pm — Reply

How is it no one ever introduced me to this strange but cute girl yet? I get links to all kinds of YouTube videos from friends, but I had never seen her before nor this video!!

3. Allen
    January 28, 2011 at 4:21 pm — Reply

Nice thought, but the song sounds like it was written in 15 minutes and the video looks like it was shot in a half hour with a 200 dollar camera that can’t even focus when she moves.

• Ned McDodd
      January 28, 2011 at 10:34 pm — Reply

maybe, but the result isn’t much different than the billion dollar clips of the so called popstars. I like it a lot ;)

• Allen
        January 28, 2011 at 10:53 pm — Reply

Lol…well, you may enjoy it like the other pop stars, but the song is boring and repetitive and the cheapo camera they used had an automatic zoom because she keeps popping in and out of focus. She’s an American model in Taiwan with time on her hands so she does stuff like this.

• david
          February 2, 2011 at 1:33 pm — Reply

she doesn’t live in Taiwan…. she used to though.

4. thedexter102
    January 28, 2011 at 5:07 pm — Reply

Really? Did it get featured or somthing?

5. litanyofthieves
    January 29, 2011 at 12:11 am — Reply

Well, it’s no F**k Me, Ray Bradbury, and she’s a little too young for me not to feel creepy, but definitely A for effort.

• david
      February 2, 2011 at 1:30 pm — Reply

she’s like 24 or so. she does look really young though….