Happy Holidays

In this issue: On this holiday episode, Stephen and Matthew sit down to chat, and answer listener questions.

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/msp266.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Podcast Alley

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

REVIEW: Superior #3

Happy Holidays from Archaia

1. December 25, 2010 at 6:42 am — Reply

Woke up on Christmas Morning and downloaded this great podcast. Ahhh! A great gift indeed thanks guys stay safe and have fun!

2. TorontoFrog
    December 27, 2010 at 12:30 pm — Reply

Don’t know what the heck is happening with my Itune subscription… I can’t download this podcast… am I alone or is it xmas hangover.

Just asking, but I’ll bet on xmas hangover cuz’ it’s quite hard this year!

By the way, happy christmas (belated!) and happy new year y’all!

• TheNewNum.2
      December 27, 2010 at 5:37 pm — Reply

Nope, you aren’t alone… my subscription on my laptop doesn’t download it and the mobile iTunes store still has “There’s Something About Starman” as the most current episode.

3. TheNewNum.2
    December 28, 2010 at 2:32 am — Reply

Well, if anyone (like I was up until recently) under the false impression that the MSP is recorded with the ‘Crew all together, but Matthew phones it in for CH… that will be shattered after hearing this podcast. Skype kinda let ya down on this one, eh?

Also, that wacky remixed Saturday theme is actually starting to grow on me.

• December 28, 2010 at 6:24 am — Reply

The Skype meltdowns are occasionally an issue, but many times the presence of Rodrigo covers for them seamlessly. With only two of us, there’s less room for flappiness.

• December 28, 2010 at 7:34 am — Reply

I’m a skype patch

• December 28, 2010 at 7:55 am — Reply

There was a worldwide Skype meltdown this past week, with a couple of supernodes going down on the day we recorded the show. Oh well, you get what you pay for, and considering this show is free…

4. Blackthunder01
    January 3, 2011 at 10:02 am — Reply

The only Thor controversy I’ve hear of is when the KKK complained that there was a black actor portraying a Norse god. I didn’t think people were taking it seriously though. Aside from that, I haven’t heard anything about the movie good or bad.