Archaia Sneak Peek: The Secret History Book Thirteen

TRAILER: Invincible Iron Man #500

1. December 15, 2010 at 12:00 pm — Reply

I speculate that Captain America’s shield will get broken and there will be a big story around it LOL :P

2. December 15, 2010 at 12:25 pm — Reply

That is Steve Rodgers, right?

3. aerspyder
    December 15, 2010 at 12:27 pm — Reply

From the look of the picture borders around this & the Spider-man picture, the Marvel Universe is going to have to fight the Charmed Ones.

• December 15, 2010 at 1:58 pm — Reply

NO! Would this be the Rose McGowan or the Shannen Doherty version?

4. @lantis
    December 15, 2010 at 1:24 pm — Reply

This feels like they’re ending the heroic age somehow.

5. RC
    December 15, 2010 at 2:52 pm — Reply

Man – those people shopping on Black Friday can be brutal.

6. TaZ
    December 15, 2010 at 4:11 pm — Reply

Screw Marvel. I need gloom and doom and depression and “do you fear” crap right now as entertainment like I need to be kicked in the head by Randy Orton. I’ll just wait around for the Marvel-based movies since at least I know they’re expected to be mildly entertaining. There is not one title other than Secret Avengers in the Marvel U that I’d drop the cover price for. The world is scary, dark, stressful, chaotic, angry, mean, etc. and I’m tired of mildly talented former emo boys putting that into comics. And if I see one more Marvel Comic cover with a torn up American flag on it I’m going to puke.

There. I’ve said it. I feel better.

7. Robbie
    December 15, 2010 at 9:15 pm — Reply

and, in that moment, Steve knew that standing behind Fred J Dukes at the Del Taco was the worst decision of his life……

8. Smoothesuede
    December 16, 2010 at 5:49 am — Reply

These images are very titilating, but I can’t get excited about a tagline.