If you were wondering why Marvel has censored all the early previews of Wolverine: The Best There Is #3, you can take the jump and see the whole bloody mess for yourself.  But be warned, there is a lot of blood and guts and if you are disturbed by that kind of thing, do look!

Penciled by JUAN JOSE RYP

The most shocking Wolverine series continues! From bestselling author Charlie Huston and rising star artist Juan Jose Ryp comes the bloodiest battle of Wolverine’s life! It’s Logan versus the Unkillables!

The $3.99 issue arrives February 2, 2011.

via Marvel

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

28 Days of Geek Giving: Critical Hit T-Shirt Limited Edition sale ends December 15

TRAILER: Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon

1. Venomous Duck
    December 9, 2010 at 9:18 am — Reply

Juan Jose Ryp never lets you down when it comes to blood and guts!

2. December 9, 2010 at 9:19 am — Reply

Huh, seems a tad bit excessive… I can understand wanting some violence in your comic, but this appears so over the top and graphic that I just don’t see the appeal. For all I know it could be an awesome story, but this one’s not for me….

3. diagnull
    December 9, 2010 at 9:27 am — Reply

Seriously? This is a parody right? No one would actually want to read this would they?

4. December 9, 2010 at 11:22 am — Reply

Is it me, or is this art a dead ringer for Geof Darrow?

5. kentuckyirish
    December 9, 2010 at 11:31 am — Reply

can’t decide if i want to buy it or not…

reviews for issue 1 were brutal…

and I love this site..been reading and downloading the podcasts for over a year now, which was the time of my return after a 15 year hiatus from comics…

rock on major spoilers.

6. Venomous Duck
    December 9, 2010 at 7:27 pm — Reply

When previews first came out people were griping that there’s no way it could be made that gory. Now that it IS people are griping that it’s too gory…lol. Rock on Ryp!

7. Smoothesuede
    December 10, 2010 at 5:44 am — Reply

I’m no critic to excessive blud and goots – Terror Inc. and Fury were great, over-the-top-violent MAX books. I just hope there’s a decent story here to carry the action through.

8. Damascus
    March 6, 2011 at 3:23 pm — Reply

I don’t mind blood and guts, I was reading a lot of the Freddy Krueger, Jason and Leatherface books a while back and I like the Wormwood books, but this just doesn’t look like a Marvel quality book. Some may love the art here, I just feel like it’s something that Avatar press or some lower tier company would produce. Not a fan of the art at all. No problem with the blood and appendages, just don’t care for how it’s drawn.