Too Much Turkey Man

In this issue: Too stuffed with turkey, the crew sits down to talk about a bunch of things including the web comics they are currently reading.

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/msp257.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Podcast Alley

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Music from this episode comes from Armin Brewer (intro) and James Kennison (closing) from the Nobody’s Listening Podcast. A big thanks to both of these guys for creating kick-ass music for the show!

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

FEATURE: Collecting Original Comic Art and Artist Commissions

Critical Hit #76: Trouble Part 2

1. November 27, 2010 at 2:43 pm — Reply

See, listening to the podcast not only is entertaining, it will help control the rodent population.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

2. David B
    November 27, 2010 at 2:54 pm — Reply

I love Order of the Stick – oddly enough, I originally discovered it on tvtropes.org, where it gets special mention in the “hang a lampshade” article.

Matthew, which came first for you, tvtropes or OOTS?

3. SpiderLover
    November 27, 2010 at 3:24 pm — Reply

I must thank Rodrigo for his hilarious lobotomy elmo thought process. My girlfriend thought I was crazy, because of the laughter I could not control.

• November 28, 2010 at 5:46 pm — Reply

I’d like to counter the lobotomy theory with my own notion that Elmo suffers from schizophrenic narcissism. I also have an extensive theory about how Maria actually makes a living via the Fixit Shop. Hint: Toaster repair is not a viable business model.

Working closely with Sprout has also given me ample time to consider the sexual politics of both Fireman Sam and Fifi and the Flowertots. Hyper-analysis of these shows, and many others is a coping mechanism born from being forced, at age 37, to watch programming designed for pre-schoolers.

Stephen, I always got more of a left-wing/politically correct vibe from the Berenstain Bears than a right-wing/religious message…interesting. The Berenstain Bears, by the way, takes place in a post-apocalyptic future of some sort. The most likely scenario is one of genetic engineering run amok with super-intelligent bears absorbing and distorting human culture and history remembering our history and even historical figures as their own, with a bear veneer laid on top.

Good show as always, for which I am Thankful!

4. J Michael T
    November 27, 2010 at 4:54 pm — Reply

… and this week, I am also thankful for the rant at the end of this week’s MSP Saturday podcast …

5. Fizzy
    November 28, 2010 at 2:53 am — Reply

Really good episode this week gents, thank you!

Stephen, there is a great childrens story that Im pretty sure you will never get tired of reading called “The Story of the Little Mole Who Knew it was None of His Business”. It is certainly a different kind of kids story, but it is filled with onomatopoeia and when I read it to my niece for the first time it was probably one of the funniest things in my and her life.

6. peter
    November 29, 2010 at 11:58 am — Reply

stephen, you mentioned a webcomic about things people say in comicstores. But you weren’t sure about the name. do you have a link for that?