REVIEW: The Last Phantom #3

Image announces The Mission

1. hermit
    November 18, 2010 at 8:17 am — Reply

this is annoying.

how long can you put up cryptic pictures before you piss off your readership.

about that long.

• November 18, 2010 at 10:45 am — Reply

how long can you put up cryptic pictures before you piss off your readership.

At this point? Since 1993 and counting… :D

• Frank
      November 18, 2010 at 12:21 pm — Reply

Image readers have a lot of patience. That company is synonymous with “delay”

• Brian G.
        November 18, 2010 at 1:08 pm — Reply

Worst wait list for a comic? Frank Millar and Jim Lee (All Star Batman – multi year wait) do a Darkstalkers comic (6 years between issues) for Image.

2. Brian G.
    November 18, 2010 at 8:52 am — Reply

I just don’t give a crap any more. The naked girls promo interested me (naturally) but I really just don’t care any more. Any time multiple teasers come out, I find that I’m very off put by them. I can only stand about 2 teasers before I give up. I don’t like being teased.

3. John I.G.
    November 18, 2010 at 12:11 pm — Reply

I dunno, I’kinda intrigued by the fact that the art has been a bit different on each. The texts are also intriguing to a certain extent, I’m looking forward to getting whatever it is. At least to try it out.

4. November 18, 2010 at 12:32 pm — Reply

Anymore, the strings and strings and strings of teasers are more entertaining in their own right than the series they’re promoting. This collection is so odd that the end result is bound to be a confusing mess, but at least the teasers are distinctive.

5. Damascus
    December 9, 2010 at 12:16 am — Reply

Yeah, I’ve been done with this for a while now. I am starting to come around to Image again after all this time due to the strength of stories like Morning Glories, but this stuff is just irritating and likely still won’t make a lick of sense once they reveal what they’re promoting.