During the New York Comic Con, attendees got a chance to check out a six minute extended preview of the upcoming Young Justice series.  MTV got their hands on the clip and are sharing it with everyone.

In “Young Justice,” being a teenager means proving yourself over and over – to peers, parents, teachers, mentors and, ultimately, to yourself. But what if you’re not just a normal teenager? What if you’re a teenage super hero? Are you ready to join the ranks of the great heroes and prove you’re worthy of the Justice League? That’s exactly what the members of Young Justice – Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis – will [find] out, whether they have what it takes to be a proven hero.”

The pilot episode airs on the Cartoon Network on November 26, 2010 at 7:00 PM EST.

Trailer: Red Riding Hood

Cowboys and Aliens teaser trailer arrives

1. November 17, 2010 at 12:16 pm — Reply

I’d much rather see JLU return, or just more Brave and the Bold. It seems flat and wooden, did Judd Winick writer this?

2. Brian G.
    November 17, 2010 at 12:59 pm — Reply

OMG!! Thank you for posting this! I am thiiiiiissss close to buying cable just to watch this. I sooo can’t wait for this to come out on DVD so I can buy it. This looks frigging awesome!

3. Josh Mayfield
    November 17, 2010 at 1:01 pm — Reply

I kind of get a bit of a wooden vibe too, especially from Robin’s VA. That being said, DC Animated shows have a fine pedigree and that alone will let me give it the benefit of the doubt. Also, animated Dubbilex is win.

4. November 17, 2010 at 4:12 pm — Reply

Bit wooden, but I like the interplay and the sense of danger you just don’t get with most of the series.

How close is this Aqualad to the one in the books? Not familiar with the new guy.

5. November 17, 2010 at 5:26 pm — Reply

Quite the little boys club shown in the premier. I agree with the wooden comments, but the action was pretty nifty.

6. Antonio Sanciolo
    November 17, 2010 at 6:24 pm — Reply

why is Speedy/Arsenal in the intro sequence but not the rest of the preview?
    That’s rhetorical, it’s obvious something happens early on that catalyzes the rest of the crew to investigate but a smart edit would not have featured him at the intro.

7. Allen
    November 17, 2010 at 7:06 pm — Reply

I have to say I will watch.

8. Jinx33
    November 17, 2010 at 11:57 pm — Reply

November 26th … yep, I’m there!

9. Brian Duff
    November 18, 2010 at 7:58 am — Reply

From the looks of the animation, Young Justice looks pretty awesome like most DC Animated works. I had a “SuperFriends” flashback right when the Hall of Justice showed up in the clip. I’ll probably buy the episode if/when it shows up on iTunes since I don’t have cable either.

10. Damascus
    December 8, 2010 at 11:47 pm — Reply

It looks really good to me. I’d like to know a little more about this Aqualad too. Minus the water powers, he reminds me of the kid from that Next Avengers movie who was supposed to be the child of Black Panther and Storm. I’ll have to find the first episode now, since it’s already aired.