We're the terrorists

Sarah Palin returns to comics

1. Ricco
    November 16, 2010 at 2:00 pm — Reply

Winter no doubt about it. In Spring and fall you have that miserable rain which is usually accompanied by strong winds (it rains sideways very often) and while by law all habitations and public places have heating in Canada, the same can’t be said of AC.

2. Kirby
    November 16, 2010 at 2:09 pm — Reply

Winter definitley, dealing with the cold is always easier to deal with than heat. Plus snowball fights (as a kid). Too bad I cannot make the joke based on the photo of Fall, which has the weaker points of both SUmmer and Winter.

3. Rob
    November 16, 2010 at 2:44 pm — Reply

Winter by far. what else would a hockey player say?

4. diagnull
    November 16, 2010 at 3:01 pm — Reply

I would say Winter, but I live in Texas and I think Winter got outlawed back in the 50’s, so I say Fall. Nice cool weather but not too cold. Not muggy like Summer and better than the 2 weeks of Spring we get a year. Go Fall!

5. Alisha Mynx
    November 16, 2010 at 3:04 pm — Reply

I’ve always liked winter best. Heat literally makes me ill, but my body is also kind of messed up from chemo. When most of my friends are bundled up for a cold, snowy day, I’m comfortable with just a light jacket or something similarly mild in comparison to the thick coats, gloves and scarves my friends all bundle up in.

There is nothing quite like that comfortable chilled breeze as you walk down the street during a light snow to make me feel like a kid again.

6. November 16, 2010 at 3:17 pm — Reply

I have to say Fall. Time for my birthday, days getting cooler, the changing of the leaves, and the home of Pumpkin Pie.

7. Spaceboots
    November 16, 2010 at 3:35 pm — Reply

I always say: my favorite season is whichever one I’m in. I guess I’m just an optimist that way. It’s also my go-to answer for favorite alternate universe.

8. Brian
    November 16, 2010 at 3:35 pm — Reply

Wow… I guess I’ll be the first to say Spring. I’m also in Texas, and I don’t think Winter was outlawed, but only allowed on leap years. I like spring because it lets me plant a garden before the summer kills it in one day.

9. Matt
    November 16, 2010 at 4:48 pm — Reply

I picked winter but then again I live in Alaska so you better love that season or you are living in the wrong state.

10. GiantGnome
    November 16, 2010 at 4:54 pm — Reply

I chose Spring, but late-spring, early summer is probably more right. When the sun shines, but the temperature keeps around 20C/68F/293K. Really fresh without killing you, and you still don’t have to wear a jacket, but can still wear a light blazer, if it fits the occasion.

My second choice would be winter, with temperatures just below freezing. Barring deep snow, you can still ride your bike to work without having to turn your lungs into ice cubes, but you can still get away with turning up the heat in your home a little to much and cuddle up with a good book.

Only redeeming thing about the summer is of the pervy kind, with the people wearing very little clothes.

11. SpiderLover
    November 16, 2010 at 6:10 pm — Reply

I live in Florida, so Winter for me is like fall for everyone else. I like the cool weather.

12. Charlie
    November 16, 2010 at 6:31 pm — Reply

Fall, I love the color of the leaves, Halloween, thanksgiving, and FOOTBALL!

13. Navarre
    November 16, 2010 at 8:07 pm — Reply

How can anyone love winter? ick

Summer, baby! Bring on the heat!

14. Brian G.
    November 16, 2010 at 8:20 pm — Reply

Winter. For many reasons. That I will list now.

1. It’s always more pleasurable to warm up than cool off.
    2. The darkness. Nothing beats driving into and from work in the dark; it feels like it recharges you faster.
    3. Snow. When it snows hard enough and cripples a city, it create a whole new world around you. (Although summer thunder/lightning storms are nice as well.)
    4. I hate Summer. I’m a very white man. The sun is my enemy when it decides to burn me when I take out the trash.
    5. I hate the Spring. I have alergies. I don’t stop sneezing once those damn flowers start to bloom. The eye irratations are murder.
    6. I hate the Fall. It always rains and makes every once-broken bone in my body feel fresh again. That and severe sinus pressure. Ug.
    7. Children are stuck in school and too cold to go outside. :) No pestering.
    8. I’ve got some extra weight on my that keeps me nice and insulated.
    9. Holidays that revolve around food and alcohol. (Christmas, many birthdays, Valentines day, St. Patty’s day)
    10. Christmas tree lights … not the tree … just the lights. They’re the best to fall asleep to on the couch.
    11. I have tons more but i doubt you want to hear every one of them.

15. @lantis
    November 16, 2010 at 10:50 pm — Reply

Winter, but I am a little macabre about this sort of thing. I enjoy knowing that there is a sense of unity in common misery as everything dies, and am remind that even in the worst of times hope looms just a little further in the passage of time.

16. K!LLc0r3
    November 16, 2010 at 11:16 pm — Reply

summer is are awsome sauce cause you can swim an go ummmmm people watching at the beach (wink wink nudge nudge) plus you can complain about it eh whole time and people don’t tell ye to shut up anywhere near as much any other time of the year.