Bluewater Productions for February 2011

LucasFilm to reveal the secret of Darth Maul

1. DMC
    November 12, 2010 at 2:23 pm — Reply

sweet :)

2. thedexter102
    November 12, 2010 at 3:04 pm — Reply

It looks like a remake of the old hand drawn film I loved when I was a kid. Also points for using on of the most underated songs of the past 10 years.

3. mosdef
    November 13, 2010 at 5:12 am — Reply

this makes me happy. not cgi, not 3d, just good ol plain winnie the pooh.

4. Baron of Kaos
    November 13, 2010 at 4:18 pm — Reply

That look very nice, and the trailer for some reason make me strangely melanchonically happy for some reason. And is not an easy task.

5. @lantis
    November 14, 2010 at 12:57 am — Reply

My only complaint is that I hated the song. Everything else makes me so happy. I especially love that they are bringing back the story book aspect of the Winnie the Pooh stories that the originals had.

• thedexter102
      November 14, 2010 at 3:17 pm — Reply

Have you read the book? There is always a sense of melancholia running through them and the last chapter is extremly powerful.

• @lantis
        November 14, 2010 at 6:54 pm — Reply

Oh, I wasn’t commenting that the song’s tone was bad. I just hate that particular song. The happiness comment was a completely separate thought process.

• thedexter102
          November 19, 2010 at 2:59 pm — Reply

I Understand, We’re cool.

6. November 19, 2010 at 10:37 pm — Reply

I have to show this… http://failblog.org/2010/11/18/epic-fail-photos-phrase-fail-2/
    …and test if bbcode works here.
    [img]http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/34ce2161-c756-491f-b477-0f0dd858f81d.jpg[/img]
    Caption Reads: Click here to Pooh

I always wondered how Winnie the Pooh could digest food…even when at a young age.