REVIEW: Dungeons and Dragons #1

Ninjers! Cowboys vs. Ninjas

1. JacinB
    November 12, 2010 at 9:13 am — Reply

Revenant and Reaper? Wait, what? I thought that was Rogue and Pheonix.

2. Jtryanks
    November 12, 2010 at 9:29 am — Reply

So that leads me to believe that “basalisk” is really cyclops…. Old faces with new names and costumes maybe?

• Brainlock
      November 12, 2010 at 10:47 pm — Reply

That’s what I realized after Sam and Magneto were revealed, that these were familiar faces with new names. SuperAlbino’s list is pretty accurate as far as I care, which I no longer do. I don’t even “wait for the trade” on Marvels, anymore.

I do have to ask is that Rogue’s glove design or did she lose a hand like Hellion lost an arm?

3. TaZ
    November 12, 2010 at 9:35 am — Reply

Anyone care to do a line-up because other than Gambit and Rogue I’m lost?

• theSuperAlbino
      November 12, 2010 at 3:30 pm — Reply

In order from the bottom left: Hellion, Warpath, Cannonball, Hope, Gambit, Storm, Cyclops, Pixie, Magneto, and Rogue

4. November 12, 2010 at 10:57 am — Reply

Is this some kind of Thunderbolts thing? Well, Thunderbolts/original X-Factor (the original X-Terminators).

5. jurman
    November 12, 2010 at 11:32 am — Reply

Probably similar to Age of Apocalypse. I liked that storyline so maybe I’ll give this one a shot too.

6. Rob
    November 13, 2010 at 2:02 am — Reply

Really..someone said “Hey lets give Warpath a tomahawk”..why dont they throw American Eagles old headress on him while theyre at it..maybe have him say “How” a lot too

7. Rowan
    November 13, 2010 at 8:40 am — Reply

I just kinda figured this was a re-vamp of age of apocalypse?

• Obsidian
      November 15, 2010 at 10:59 am — Reply

That’s what I thought as well… especially with the news that Onslaught is returning…

8. WOlfonthelam
    November 14, 2010 at 2:35 pm — Reply

I bet it’s a new alt reality centered around the impact of hope.