Art Appreciation Moment of the Day: Chris Samnee

JMS exits Superman to focus on Superman

1. November 10, 2010 at 9:56 pm — Reply

Cool. I thought you said Johnny Quest at first.
    I think it deserves the Dungeons And Dragons tag.
    It is funny though.

Onward!

2. @lantis
    November 11, 2010 at 3:01 am — Reply

Amusing, I watched all 7 episodes and was pretty entertained. I’m curious to see where it goes from here. And I also what to here more about how they all got started on this quest in the first place.

3. November 11, 2010 at 5:35 am — Reply

I’m pretty skeptical about internet-shows like this, but this one was brilliant. KILL THE RIVER!

4. Ken
    November 11, 2010 at 6:52 am — Reply

The priest is Brian Lewis, who was in another D&D style parody movie called Dorkness Rising.

5. max
    November 11, 2010 at 3:32 pm — Reply

I’ve loved dead gentlemen’s gamers movies and while this isn’t as good as those, it’s still a great series with some creative ideas playing off a dnd quest. didn’t break the fourth wall like the others and that worked quite well for the presentation.

6. November 11, 2010 at 3:37 pm — Reply

JourneyQuest was made by the same people who made Dorkness Rising. You should see many familiar faces in the cast!