Explore the dangerous world of toy collecting in Dealers

Dynamite Entertainment Sneak Peek of the Week

1. Brian G.
    November 9, 2010 at 9:02 am — Reply

There sure is a lot of BLAH to the outfit designs and color schemes so far.

2. Smoothesuede
    November 9, 2010 at 9:25 am — Reply

Whoa, really? Threw me for a friggin’ loop here.
    Gotta say. Pretty excited now. It’s looking to be an interesting cast.

3. Rory
    November 9, 2010 at 11:03 am — Reply

4. Jtryanks
    November 9, 2010 at 11:30 am — Reply

Refresh my memory, who is Nightmare? I only know the Nightmare who is Trauma’s dad…..

5. Umbra
    November 9, 2010 at 12:11 pm — Reply

Can’t say I was expecting that, mostly because I’ve never heard of either before ever. Trying to hunt them down on wikipedia reveals that theoretically Berserker is dead twice over (last seen as a Selene zombie) and even less than that on Nightmare, as I can only find the father of Trauma version.

6. Ricco
    November 9, 2010 at 3:08 pm — Reply

This is why I stopped reading X-titles, too many teams, stories interjoined (so you can’t just stick to one title) and constant rosters shuffles/random people joinning the teams.

7. jurman
    November 9, 2010 at 5:23 pm — Reply

Never heard of them. I guess my knowledge of the X-Men is worse than I thought. Is that Gambit?

8. Crash
    November 9, 2010 at 7:35 pm — Reply

Who the heck is Nightmare? Last I heard nightmare was the weird dude in peoples dreams that always wore that green sweater looking thing.

• Ricco
      November 9, 2010 at 7:48 pm — Reply

A new X-Men it seems, because there aren’t enough X-Men around…

9. johnny
    November 9, 2010 at 9:12 pm — Reply

Don’t forget, alternate reality– this Nightmare appears to be an alternate Pixie (pink hair, wings,) and I don’t think this is the Morlock Berserker– if you look closely at his weaponry (I see a tomahawk) And the red Thunderbird on his chest, I’d guess he’s a Proudstar.

10. Damascus
    December 1, 2010 at 4:28 am — Reply

I’ll echo a few others and say, “Uh, who?”
    I knew in the previous promo piece that the winged person had bat wings, I just couldn’t think of a character with the appropriate wing type that made sense.

11. Damascus
    December 1, 2010 at 4:29 am — Reply

BTW, what’s Gambit standing on?