New Image teaser "... Gets Me All Hard"

New Comic Releases for November 10, 2010

1. Nordberg
    November 8, 2010 at 2:05 pm — Reply

I don’t think there’s much of a doubt that Wolverine will be one of them, right?

2. Brian G.
    November 8, 2010 at 2:21 pm — Reply

Metal Gear Gambit: Sons of Liberty, I garuntee

Raiden/Snake wants his sneaking suit back. (He’s even got the red bandana for unlimited ammo)

3. Rory
    November 8, 2010 at 2:27 pm — Reply

Being a Carey event, one of them has to be Rogue and Hope is a safe bet. Beyond that, I dunno.

• TheNewNum.2
      November 8, 2010 at 4:04 pm — Reply

The question is will Hope be aged again? That girl is the fastest growing kid outside the world of soap operas.

4. JKMD
    November 8, 2010 at 4:14 pm — Reply

Flying metal in background? Magneto is in there somewhere…

Is there any confirmation/hint on if this is alternate universe stuff? Or something completely different?

• Ricco
      November 8, 2010 at 4:54 pm — Reply

Polaris and Havok, that’s more likely.

5. TaZ
    November 8, 2010 at 4:35 pm — Reply

Man, that Gambit costume is awful. I always liked the long coat.

• November 8, 2010 at 9:23 pm — Reply

Both costumes are just hideous. Hellion looks like a male stripper version of Phantom Limb.

Why is Gambit holding what appears to be a flintlock rifle? Is Age of X about the X-Men time-traveling to the 1700s and re-fighting the Revolutionary War?

I’d read that.

6. November 8, 2010 at 5:35 pm — Reply

I hope that is not the actual art.

7. Dr.PhD
    November 8, 2010 at 6:59 pm — Reply

Wow Hellion loses even more of his arms? That poor guy just goes from injury to injury.
    Hoped he would play a bigger role in X-23 but that came to an abrupt end yet again.

8. Brainlock
    November 8, 2010 at 8:41 pm — Reply

Do I want to know why Hellion has no arm(s)?

floating gal looks to be Polaris or Storm (lightning vs flying metal).
    whatever happened with the New StarJammers? Last I saw, they were trapped in a prison at the bottom of Waterwld? I assume they got involved with the whole cosmic Marvel stuff, post-Annihilation Wave/Cancerverse?, as I heard Medusa married Ronan and Kree now rule Shi’ar??
    yeah, no wonder I’m just about done with Marvel. I have no clue what’s going on in ANY of their books, any more.

wings has to be Warren. no way is that a cape.

• November 8, 2010 at 11:51 pm — Reply

Hellion lost most of his right arm during Second Coming.

• November 8, 2010 at 11:52 pm — Reply

…and both of his hands.

• Smoothesuede
      November 9, 2010 at 6:23 am — Reply

Ronan didn’t marry Medusa, Crystal did.

Also, no way that’s Storm/Polaris. The “lightning” in the background seem to be in the shape of wings, hinting at Hope’s connection to the Phoenix Force.

It looks like Rogue in the back behind Gambit, with hair in a pontytail, and Deadpool holding the two guns… I’m willing to accept other options on Deadpool, but I can’t think of any other gun-nuts that are still currently alive.

• Damascus
        December 1, 2010 at 4:00 am — Reply

Not to say it’s him, but does Fantomex use guns? Or could Cable be involved, doesn’t he always rock some big guns?

I have to say though, at this point, I just don’t care who’s involved. I might like the event well enough, but this style of teaser advertising is just getting a little old.