Here’s something every D&D player ought to have if she (or he) wants to rub it in the nose of their Dungeon Master – a D20 that lights up when you roll a critical hit!
- Twenty-sided die flashes red when you roll a 20
- Not a cheater die! Weighted evenly so you have to earn those 20s
- Players: It is up to your GM whether you can use it in your game
- GMs: The red glow makes you look even more evil behind the screen
- Dimensions: approximately 1.5″ in diameter
- Batteries included
I guess, if a GDDM were evil (Rodrigo), he would want to get one of these so he could sit back with a smug grin on his face as he wipes his party, but really, DMs are evil enough already without needing one of these to taught the players.
The ThinkGeek Critical Hit D20 only sets you back $9.99.