Halloween may be over, but that isn’t stopping us from showing off this stunner of an image from Dustin Nguyen.

My late Poison Ivy ( of course) Halloween tribute to Enoch Bolles’s original cover to Breezy Stories. i wanted to have this up on Halloween, but… well, work and deadlines.

one of my favorite masters of pinup art and a huge inspirations to many of my sketches. the amazing original here- [link] .

9 x 12 watercolor & color pencil

via Deviant Art

New LEGO Star Wars mini-movie

REVIEW: Deadpool Team-Up #888

1. Navarre
    November 2, 2010 at 5:38 pm — Reply

She’s a little less sleek and a little chubbier than most comic book female renditions. I like it. Glad to see some variety.

2. kunderemp
    November 2, 2010 at 8:22 pm — Reply

At first, I didn’t like Dustin Nguyen’s style. But as the time fly, I started to like them.

3. Damascus
    November 3, 2010 at 2:56 am — Reply

I do like me some fuller figured women. Nice shape, and a pretty picture that I wasn’t sure of at first but the more I look at it, the more I like it.

4. Brian G.
    November 3, 2010 at 7:25 am — Reply

I don’t see her as a full figured woman at all. She just has a large chest and a round face. Look at her legs, arms and waist line. She’s a stick.

• Damascus
      November 3, 2010 at 7:38 am — Reply

I see a larger face, rounded shoulders, large/natural looking breasts, and thicker looking thighs. Her arms below the shoulders look thinner and her waist is quite thin, but to me compared to a lot of cheesecake art I typically see, she’s got more curves. But maybe I see a little more meat on her because that’s what I’d prefer to see too, so that could always be the case. The brain sees what it wants to.

5. Navarre
    November 3, 2010 at 9:09 am — Reply

That woman is not a stick. Go ahead and measure her breast to waist ration and compare her to any ten women on a current comic book cover. She is fuller figured by comparison.

• Navarre
      November 3, 2010 at 9:10 am — Reply

I meant to say “ratio” not “ration”. I wish the comments section allowed me to edit my posts. It’s my fault for not proof-reading better. Sorry.

6. CB