Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast
Celestial Crusade

This episode: Licking their wounds, the troupe heads back to HQ, where they gain new powers, new items, and level up!

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit-72.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Major Spoilers Podcast #248: Back to the Future

REVIEW: Superman: Earth One

1. G-ham
    October 30, 2010 at 4:35 pm — Reply

This could be the greatest opening ever. Very funny. Good episode.

2. Godders16
    October 30, 2010 at 5:19 pm — Reply

Why does this podcast not show up in my iTunes on my iPod is this just me or is anyone elce experiencing these problems

• October 31, 2010 at 10:47 am — Reply

If you have subscribed via iTunes, then it should show up as soon as I post on Twitter that the episode is available (you simply need to refresh your podcasts). If you are simply going to the Critical Hit page on iTunes, hoping to see it there, then chances are it will take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for Apple to filter through the new submissions and add them to the non-subscriber view.

• Markw
      October 31, 2010 at 7:05 pm — Reply

It’s not showing up on mine either. It finally showed up in the Frogpants podcast this afternoon, but iTunes on my Ipod touch still shows episode 71 to be the most recent episode on the actual Critical Hit podcast.

• November 1, 2010 at 1:21 am — Reply

I think the problems you guys are having are iTunes related, check to see if there is a (!) sign by the podcast, check your iPod to see if its syncing what you wanted to sync.

• Markw
        November 1, 2010 at 7:25 am — Reply

It’s not a synching issue, I don’t think. The podcast synchs onto the iPod just fine when I plug it into my laptop. It’s when I go into iTunes directly through the iPod’s WiFi connection that it doesn’t find the episode – even though the episode itself is actually on the iPod. Not a big deal, just kind of weird that more than one of us that that issue crop up. And weird that the iPod’s iTunes “sees” the episode just fine on the Frogpants podcast.

3. Brian
    November 1, 2010 at 11:24 am — Reply

I believe a “How the other half lives” episode with Matt as GM and Rodrigo as Designated Referencer would be hilarious.

4. dsowa
    November 1, 2010 at 11:44 am — Reply

I have an issue where the podcast get loaded onto my iphone fine but when I go to listen later it starts at some random point in the middle. Has anyone else seen this? I don’t know whether I’ve seen this on other podcasts. I’ll keep better track now that I’ve noticed it. I do know that this has happened multiple time with Critical Hit. Thnks

• dsowa
      November 2, 2010 at 10:21 am — Reply

other people on the apple forums are seeing my odd not starting playback at the beginning issue. So it isn’t something Critical Hit specific. Sorry for the post and keep up the great podcast.

5. Ricco
    November 1, 2010 at 1:50 pm — Reply

Woohoo! I got the translation ritual part figured out weeks in advance, victory! The episode was the funniest one so far “Rodrigo: so the moon crashed and … Matthew: wait, we’re starting from the beginning? Rodrigo: yes, yes we are.”. I can’t wait for them guys to explain what happened to Bea, I can see Orem trying to convince her that “it was part of their plan” to follow the bad guys back to their base or something.

6. Tod
    November 3, 2010 at 6:00 pm — Reply

I couldn’t the believe the amount of laughing that you had at the beginning of this episode. Hilarious! Love the game you guys are running, very impressed with everyone’s character building style and the interactivity is great. I have noticed a few things as I have been re-listening and have a few questions.
    1) Has Torq considered the Execution Axe as a replacement for the Greataxe? It would cost him a feat to become proficient with it, but Brutal 2 on a d12 would be good for him.
    2) I’ve noticed that Brian/Randus/the group neglects Randus’ Arcane Rejuvenation class feature. I assume this is probably just a similar situation as was Torq’s 3/4 Orc Resilience.
    Looking forward to when you guys eventually hit Paragon and to see what choices everyone makes.

7. Roamer145
    November 4, 2010 at 7:22 am — Reply

I have to say, I love this podcast. I found it on gpodder.net the other day and now I’m listening to…well, all 72 episodes thus far. Hilarious, incredibly geeky/awesome, and generally great!

Sadly I’m only on episode 3 at the moment. I need to catch up on the episodes, but if I listen to it during class my professors may get annoying at my seemingly random moments of laughter. Oh, well. I’ll catch up to the current episodes soon enough. Keep on making awesome podcasts!

8. November 4, 2010 at 3:16 pm — Reply

Why did you not put up photos of the new minis you unveiled? I wanted to see um! Great show all the same guys.

9. Matt
    November 12, 2010 at 6:52 am — Reply

That is, by far, the funniest intro to a podcast I’ve ever heard. I chose to begin listening whilst walking through the park and couldn’t contain my laughter. I had to disguise it as a stiffled cough. Reminds me of the fun my friends and I used to have around the D&D table many years ago.

Great episode as always guys. Keep them coming :)