The second wave of the Green Lantern Classics line will arrive in next year, and Mattel is showing off the figures.  The line includes Nautkellol, Medphyll, Skallox, Night Lik, and a secret figure that will appear in the upcoming movie, but due to the action figure release schedule, will actually debut as an action figure before a movie character.

Take the jump for the complete gallery of figures.

via Matty Collector

Archie Comics and Penguin Young Readers Group team for new series

Zombies invade the IDW Universe

1. Brian G.
    October 11, 2010 at 11:21 am — Reply

I wonder if this character will be original or a movied-up-version of someone we know? So far I’m thinking that Kraken and Predator had a love child.

2. brenton8090
    October 11, 2010 at 6:18 pm — Reply

Give me DEX-STARR!
    Also, my theory on secret figure is the Parallax entity. It has already been mentioned that it is in the new movie, if unverifiably.

• October 12, 2010 at 7:52 am — Reply

I’m with you on Parallax too, has that bug like look, but a bit more humanoid, which i’m guessing is for movie reasons.

3. Brainlock
    October 11, 2010 at 7:09 pm — Reply

someone already found the picture of “G’HU” on one of the other comic/movie sites. I was hoping for Salaak, but this dude looks more like the creature from that JJ Abrams movie a couple years ago (blanking on name). Still, dude looks pretty cool, and it’s obvious all the tooling went to him(?) and Stel.

Also, Medphyll and fish-face are the same figure, as are the Red Lanterns Skallox and the “mystery” 4H designed Night Lik (get it: Neitlich?), just swappable heads/hands like Low/Maash in GLC w1.

dang. all these swappage figures, I’m going to have to buy a case of each. LOL!

4. Antonio Sanciolo
    October 11, 2010 at 7:55 pm — Reply

I am going to buy that minifigure set. I would buy it now if possible. Pity that Stel figure looks so cool but isn’t purchasable on his own. Oh well, there’s always eBay 6 months later.

• Damascus
      November 8, 2010 at 12:36 am — Reply

I want the mini-figure set too! The only figure I don’t like is the Depotellis figure, it’s kinda bland. But B’dg and Dex-Starr look awesome.