Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast
Celestial Crusade

This episode: The team attempts to discover the power source of the obelisk.

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/critical_hit_68.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Check out the Ket figure right here!

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Major Spoilers Podcast #240: Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound

Unboxing Ket: A custom Critical Hit figure

1. Charlie
    October 2, 2010 at 1:11 pm — Reply

Woo! I can’t wait to see the new Ket figure. Awesome show like always, and I like the rules discussion at the beginning too

• Moochydacat
      October 2, 2010 at 2:54 pm — Reply

Yes, Please post some pictures of Ket and his imp!

Supernal Accent for the win!
      “Ok, I’ll just be clinging creepily to your back.” Ket’s familiar’s exit line.

2. October 2, 2010 at 2:53 pm — Reply

What-what-what!
    Just beginning to listen to the first couple of minutes, and did I miss something?
    No introduktion or anything, just BLAM! your in the middle of an discussion.

Looking forward to driving home and listening to the rest.

• October 2, 2010 at 3:03 pm — Reply

You only missed what we didn’t record. Which was essentially, “what do you think of D&D Essentials?”

• October 2, 2010 at 4:04 pm — Reply

Sweet – thank you guys for another great show.

3. Kevin Moore
    October 2, 2010 at 3:15 pm — Reply

Hey,
    I am new to your podcast and let me start by saying I love it! I am on episode 11 and you guys are awesome. Stephen, I am impressed with your character development while being a newbie. Torq brings so much to the table as well! The only thing I am finding that I do not like is I am trying to look at the pictures but you guys have taken them off of here.

• Kevin Moore
      October 2, 2010 at 3:21 pm — Reply

Oh yeah,
      You guys should also do a meet the cast deal on here like a bio maybe some pics, a section where we can ask you guys questions directly, that sort of thing.

• October 2, 2010 at 3:22 pm — Reply

If you are only up to episode 11, then you should listen to all of the episodes first, then you’ll figure out where the images went…

• Kevin Moore
        October 2, 2010 at 3:25 pm — Reply

Haha, that’s a good call. Thanks for the advice! It’s going to be awhile lol with as much as you guys have… But I am loving it and I am excited to see where you guys go from where I am!

4. Rob
    October 2, 2010 at 4:04 pm — Reply

Another great show! I’m also looking forward to see Ket as well. Even though this campaign isn’t following the rules for the Astral Sea, I’m always fascinated by the gods of dnd and another person’s interpretation of them. I’d enjoy a discussion about the “religion” in the game of dnd between the group. Thanks again and can’t wait to hear the next episode.

5. Ricco
    October 2, 2010 at 5:02 pm — Reply

Great episode, in character, would Torq actually get rid of his beloved Fluffy? Also, didn’t Orem have a ritual spell that allowed him to read a language he didn’t know? I think he used it to translate the book “Unspeakable evil & you”…

• October 3, 2010 at 8:26 pm — Reply

It’s funny how you as a future people mention those things. :D

• Ricco
        October 4, 2010 at 4:16 pm — Reply

Bea’s: “you guys probably haven’t figured out all you can from this and will want access to this thing…” Was a dead give away that more could have been done to get extra info out of the anchor.

6. David B
    October 2, 2010 at 9:34 pm — Reply

I love how you got the Ket mini just in time for an episode with no combat at all. :)

• October 2, 2010 at 9:46 pm — Reply

This was my own, tiny, secret, evil joy when they started talking about the figure.

7. Bruno Punz Jones
    October 2, 2010 at 10:01 pm — Reply

@fearsomecritter rules! Aww, man, I am such a sheep. I haven’t even listened to the episode yet. Damn.

8. G-ham
    October 2, 2010 at 10:03 pm — Reply

My favorite episode of season 3 so far, keep it up.

9. Lady Andrea
    October 3, 2010 at 5:09 am — Reply

Bruno beat me. Dang. Keep it up guys, nice to hear rob more involved aswell. Still think you may benefit from having a girl there to give your wisdom a boost. Love what u do and have already got most of my friends listening. Only trouble is when I quote u guys at work. They look at me like torq working out where the bad guys head went!!

10. Alexander
    October 4, 2010 at 8:12 am — Reply

Man great episode, and great way to end it without a cliff hanger, but leaving people wondering what will happen next.
    Will Orem repeat his tragic accident involving alcohol. Will Randace remember to bring a cure for the hangover as well? Man this was great, mainly because I prefer the narrative episodes. When I heard the cleric and Belbina at first I thought the cleric was Thoni. That was a fail.

11. TorontoFrog
    October 5, 2010 at 9:00 am — Reply

Good job. Really nice episode.

12. chillidawg72
    October 5, 2010 at 10:15 am — Reply

“Ya know I can hear you. I’m right here. I probably understand more than ya think.” Gotta love Torq.

13. Billy