Zenescope Entertainment will be at the 2010 New York Comic Con taking place October 8-10, 2010 at the Javits Center in NYC. The company sent a rundown of all the show guests, and the convention exclusive cover images for the show. Take the jump for bikinis, boobs, and Bigfoot.
- Joe Brusha: Zenescope CEO and writer (Grimm Fairy Tales, Neverland)
- Ralph Tedesco: Zenescope Editor-in-Chief and writer (Grimm Fairy Tales, Salem’s Daughter)
- Mike Debalfo: Zenescope cover artist (Grimm Fairy Tales, Wonderland)
- Raven Gregory: Zenescope Writer (The Wonderland trilogy, The Waking, Charmed)
- Eric Basaldua: Zenescope Cover artist (Wonderland, Grimm Fairy Tales, Neverland)
- Nei Ruffino: Zenescope Artist and Colorist (Wonderland trilogy, Neverland, Grimm Fairy Tales)
- David Seidman: Zenescope artist and writer (Charmed, Se7en, Grimm Fairy Tales)
- Pasquale Qualano: Zenescope Cover artist (Grimm Fairy Tales)
- Brent Peeples: Zenescope interior artist (Sinbad, Grimm Fairy Tales)
- Anthony Spay: Zenescope artist (Grimm Fairy Tales, Monster Hunters’ Survival Guide)
- Zenescope Booth Babes…and MORE
SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCES:
Also appearing will be expert survivalist and Monster Hunter John Paul Russ (Monster Hunters’ Survival Guide) and Sasquatch aka BIGFOOT! Both JP RUSS and BIGFOOT will be on hand to promote Zenescope’s upcoming Monster Hunters’ Survival Guide written by Russ. Both will be available to meet and for pictures all weekend long.
EXCLUSIVE COVERS AT NYCC
Grimm Fairy Tales #51 New York Football “Belinda” cover by Mike DeBalfo
Grimm Fairy Tales #51 New York Football “Sela” cover by Mike DeBalfo
Grimm Fairy Tales: Inferno #4 cover by Mike DeBalfo
Charmed #3 photo cover
Zenescope will be located at booth #2335.