Moonstone Books for January 2011

RUMOR: Who will direct the next Superman movie?

1. Ricco
    September 24, 2010 at 9:00 am — Reply

Depending on how many music numbers it has I would watch Machine Man Aaron Stack, I mean “Robot”.

2. Ced
    September 24, 2010 at 9:56 am — Reply

Oh yeah!

3. September 24, 2010 at 10:19 am — Reply

That actually looks kinda fun. I’m in.

4. xrayguy
    September 24, 2010 at 12:39 pm — Reply

Gun in the finger is kind of “Go-Go-Gadget” but the snake was good. I like the Bollywood stuff BECAUSE of the goofy dance numbers- will it be on Netflicks???? Hope so!!

5. Brian Duff
    September 24, 2010 at 12:59 pm — Reply

Lol.. I just love Bollywood’s version of a Sci-Fi action flick. Crazy stuff going on, but I’m sure it’s fun.

6. Wil
    September 24, 2010 at 9:03 pm — Reply

Ever since the 1984 limited series, I’m still waiting for a Machine Man 2020 done in Blade Runner style or dark anime

7. Damascus
    October 11, 2010 at 1:47 pm — Reply

The giant snake when it opened it’s mouth and ate the car, looked like a big K’nex creation. But for me, the best thing about these movies is the super cheesy nature of everything and the faces the actor’s pull when they are doing the different scenes. Like if the guy turns his hand into a bunch of guns he’ll probably look at it and then at the bad guy and either raise an eyebrow or throw some kind of awesome corny expression that’ll have me rolling. I’ll take it any day though, I’m still waiting for the Bollywood Hulk to reach us here.