Major Spoilers Adventures #61: Tuesday's Origin-Lights Out

Don't forget - Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season Three premieres tonight

1. Brian G.
    September 17, 2010 at 11:39 am — Reply

“Join our world…” WHERE!?! I’ll sign up.

2. September 17, 2010 at 4:16 pm — Reply

Wow. Some pretty high wattage geek cred in there. Was pretty surprised by the cameo talent. Made up for the singing.

3. Jim
    September 17, 2010 at 4:51 pm — Reply

It’s a good premise but, man, I didn’t think a song could make me want to hear Katy Perry, and yet this did. I could only make half through.

4. Bob
    September 17, 2010 at 7:24 pm — Reply

Great! Awesome girls too!!

5. Rome
    September 18, 2010 at 12:37 am — Reply

That Psylocke cosplayer was fierce!!

6. @lantis
    September 18, 2010 at 3:01 am — Reply

Well the singing wasn’t the best, and I’m pretty sure “Geek and Gamer” doesn’t fit the tempo, but I applaud the sentiment. It amused me and I’ll probably put this video on my iPod. I did really like Seth Green’s rap probably one of the best audio parts.

7. Dboy Mugg
    September 18, 2010 at 9:57 am — Reply

^Agreed, Im in love with the Psylocke chick. I saw this the other day and think its actually very interesting how the stigma attached to “gamer girls” has changed recently. More and more you find girls that DO actually look like this knowing tons of “geek trivia”. Its actually really cool. I would probably credit Adrianne Curry as one of the hotties at the forefront of making sexy geek girls come “out of the closet” on a more mainstream level. Love ’em all.