While Atomic Robo is far and away one of the best comic book characters created by Scott Wegener and Brian Clevinger, Doctor Dinosaur runs a close second.  Scott Wegener sketched up Doctor D. at a recent convention, and you can see the whole thing after the jump.

Click for larger image

via Scott Wegener

Stan Lee's The Traveler #1 available for pre-order now

REVIEW: Red Hood: The Lost Days #4

1. Aldo
    September 2, 2010 at 6:31 pm — Reply

Just picked up the New trade paperback of AR which in the back cover reads “if you’ve never read atomic robo, then there is something seriously wrong with you -major spoilers”

2. September 3, 2010 at 12:14 am — Reply

Looks almost as good as the original AR page-art I’ve got up on my wall!

/runs away

3. brenton8090
    September 3, 2010 at 5:31 am — Reply

If this doesn’t get some mainstream play from a movie or TV show soon, then the world is broken. Period. I have never laughed out loud (written the long way for emphasis) at a comic before in my life. If they sold an atomic robo and Doctor Dinosaur plushie, I would buy. I want a backpack and a lunchbox, too. Easily one of the best things in comcs.

4. Damascus
    October 4, 2010 at 4:32 am — Reply

They could make a nice Doctor Dinosaur hoodie, complete with goggles on the head too.

• brenton8090
      October 4, 2010 at 5:48 am — Reply

I WOULD BUY THIS GIVE TO ME NOW RARR RARR

• Damascus
        October 4, 2010 at 9:28 am — Reply

Would you also buy those dinosaur slippers that roar whenever you walk in them?