10 Kinds of Awesome: Italian Spiderman!

Age of Dragons. Awesome idea, or THE MOST AWESOME IDEA!?

1. Ricco
    August 25, 2010 at 2:01 pm — Reply

Cool, the way I heard it it was only Bruce Willis been targeted, didn’t know other retired agents were involved, gotta see this now!

2. TaZ
    August 25, 2010 at 4:13 pm — Reply

Folks older than me kicking ass. I LOVE IT. “Old man, my ass…” Sound like my personal mantra every day.

Count me in on this one.

3. Inkhorn
    August 25, 2010 at 5:11 pm — Reply

It is interesting how they seem to plumb the butt crack of the DC vault to find obscure DC comics (may be I am not cool enough to realize that this is not an obscure title) to get interesting movie and show ideas. I really enjoyed the Loosers, so I am game to give this a try.

Not to mention they found a way to put Ernest Borgnin in a movie. I have not seen him in anything non-Sponge Bob since… Wait, they are remaking Enemy Mine?

• Inkhorn
      August 25, 2010 at 6:22 pm — Reply

Whew. One letter makes a big difference. I guess it is Enemy Mind, not Mine, but in does revolve around a crash landing on an alien planet.

• Damascus
        September 29, 2010 at 10:09 pm — Reply

Hey, I liked him in BASEketball as Ted Denslow.

4. Hafwit
    August 26, 2010 at 4:11 am — Reply

This looks lovely. So much great talent.

I wonder if it makes a difference that I don’t know the comic it’s based on? Like so many people I have a tendency to pooh-pooh anything based on titles that I like. (“Those soulless pharisees could never do justice to the profound ouevre that is THE HULK !”)

5. Doctor Sleepless
    August 26, 2010 at 7:09 am — Reply

Even the slightest dose of Warren Ellis guarantees an awesome experience. And the cast is just fantastic.

6. hermit
    August 26, 2010 at 11:00 am — Reply

man, i got that comic book years ago on an impulse buy, because the name of warren ellis was on the cover. it has an A-Team/Losers feel. so yeah, it is an obscure comic, but one that is fairly easy to make.

7. Damascus
    September 29, 2010 at 10:10 pm — Reply

John Malkovich playing a guy who’s taken acid every day for 20 years or so, yeah that is right up his wheel house. Looks to be like Space Cowboys for the action genre.