Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Critical Hit #62: The Game Master's Workshop - Part 5

You can work with the Stan Lee Foundation

1. Aldo
    August 21, 2010 at 1:27 pm — Reply

I was like c’mon stphen put starro on your face! And the video ended and I was like ooh man he didn’t do it. But you did it at the end !!! I very much like the want list

2. Frank
    August 21, 2010 at 5:48 pm — Reply

So Stephen, when do we see your kid walking around with Starro on his face?

3. Crash
    August 21, 2010 at 7:43 pm — Reply

You took it out of the box! Noooo!!!!

• Brian Duff
      August 22, 2010 at 10:38 am — Reply

Well thankfully he got a 2nd one to remain pristine… so when he gives it away, you too can lock it away in your Inner-Child vault for all your superhero action figures and collectible cards.. :P

• Damascus
      September 27, 2010 at 12:31 am — Reply

I agree, I also realize something about myself, I should not go into a period of tachycardia when I watch somebody open a package of toys. The pop the case made when you snapped the seal sent shudders down my spine. I’ve been reluctant to open any of my collectibles since I was a kid. I still have all the Taco Bell Star Wars Episode One pop top figures in their bags, I used to have all the McDonald’s Power Rangers figures with the zords and the coin in the bags unopened for like 10 years until my niece found them and ripped into them.

4. August 22, 2010 at 3:56 am — Reply

“Eee! Help me! Help me! Help me!” ????
    Does Wonder Woman really say that?

5. August 22, 2010 at 11:00 pm — Reply

Thanks for posting my vid. The Want List is an awesome addition to the site!