Friday Sing-Along: F- ME, Ray Bradbury

Angel returns to Dark Horse Comics

1. Brian G.
    August 20, 2010 at 11:14 am — Reply

Wow … that putty looks really fun.

I really wish I had a recording device so I could send my oppinions into you guys. Nertz.

Another really fun, really awesome segment!

2. August 20, 2010 at 11:24 am — Reply

I went to the soap site you mentioned (won’t give the URL to encourage watching your video) and it is genuinely awesome. You are finding some genuine gold out there.

3. Brian Duff
    August 20, 2010 at 11:42 am — Reply

Another awesome segment! I’m kind of worried that the Want List might be published a little too frequently that you may run out of stuff too soon. Regardless, it should be getting a ton of exposure on YouTube.

And as for that putty and soap… I think I found the perfect birthday gifts for my niece! And maybe myself… cuz that putty is just crazy cool that I don’t think I would stop myself from playing with it.

• August 20, 2010 at 4:46 pm — Reply

Have you looked at all the stuff that is out there? I could run this show twice a day if I had the funding in place – i.e. quitting my day job.

• Damascus
        September 27, 2010 at 12:19 am — Reply

The existence of a Hulk cologne seems to support Stephen on this.

4. August 20, 2010 at 12:07 pm — Reply

I am loving this new feature. You seem to really have fun Stephen.

I love the Legion line, thanks for the heads up. But I wish it wasn’t such a sausage fest. What about Dawnstar? Sensorgirl? Shadowlass? Oh Shadowlass…

• Irving Forbush
      August 20, 2010 at 3:19 pm — Reply

Heh heh! Sausage fest.

Hey, you’re right! Only one babe – I mean gender gifted individual? Shadowlass indeed. Oh…sweet Tasmia!

How likely that they’ll all come out together at a later date? (Wasn’t there a female X-Men collection?)

Just doesn’t seem right to leave out Luornu, Tinya, Dawny, Ayla, much less Vi, Princess Jeckie, Nura and Mysa, and maybe even Kara Zor-El.

• TaZ
        August 20, 2010 at 3:44 pm — Reply

Just go ahead and put the Dream Girl one on the top of the list.

5. Ricco
    August 20, 2010 at 3:49 pm — Reply

The Blob… I remember some cool nightmares related to that movie. This is such a cool new feature, too bad you refuse to let Rodrigo out of your basement to join in ;-)

• August 20, 2010 at 4:45 pm — Reply

I’m not going to reveal all the secrets of The Want List production process, but let’s just say that he’s usually busy with other things when we’re recording this show.

• Ricco
        August 20, 2010 at 4:55 pm — Reply

Ah, very well, I thought he was just camera shy.

• August 20, 2010 at 6:11 pm — Reply

Maybe someday we’ll be popular enough that we can do one in spanish, we’ll call it, El Want List.

• Ricco
          August 20, 2010 at 7:52 pm — Reply

“El Want List” LMAO! I just hope you do it in babel fish spanish with english peppered in: “Silver verde linterna anillos cheap”

6. August 20, 2010 at 8:42 pm — Reply

I’m not sure exactly what it is about you, Stephen… But you are one likable character. Keep up the good work!

• Ricco
      August 20, 2010 at 8:56 pm — Reply

He’s a teacher, hence an evil manipulator/corruptor of youth. They have charisma, as to better brainwash their students. Beware, they are not to be trusted! Ahhhhh!!! *runs around in circles like a headless chicken*

• Rob
        August 21, 2010 at 11:18 am — Reply

I’m a teacher too. How in God’s name does he find time for that and this site?!!

7. FatBirdWillFly
    August 21, 2010 at 12:36 am — Reply

this is my first time checking out the youtube addition to the major spoilers experience and I have to say it is a very cool new segment

8. Navarre
    August 21, 2010 at 11:21 am — Reply

I think you have a hit on your hands, Stephen. Excellent!

9. Brainlock
    September 3, 2010 at 2:48 pm — Reply

you forgot to mention the exclusive INVISIBLE Kid figure in the Legion set!

and that putty is downright creepy, in a SuperHappyFunBall kind of way.
    Do Not Taunt SuperHappyFunBall!

10. Damascus
    September 27, 2010 at 12:23 am — Reply

I’m sure Matthew is upset that there wasn’t a Blok or Bouncing Boy.