If you’re going to steal borrow a popular Marvel character and use him in your own film there are several of things you can do to avoid a lawsuit.

1. Make the animated Hulk look so horrible that everyone will dismiss it outright
  2. Add in a new origin that doesn’t include gamma radiation, but instead something that the hero drinks down
  3. Instead of a horrible radiation accident, concoct an elaborate de-pantsing scene to motivate the hero
  5. Change the name from Hulk to HALKa.  No one will be the wiser…

Spike gets ongoing series in October

Dark Horse Comics for November 2010

1. Aldo
    August 12, 2010 at 1:16 pm — Reply

Knife to both my eyes!!! What the heck was that and more important where do you keep finding this stuff Stephen!!!! Hahahaha

2. Rome
    August 12, 2010 at 1:49 pm — Reply

Wow. You gotta be kiddin!

3. Erik
    August 12, 2010 at 2:38 pm — Reply

If I were running Marvel, I wouldn’t even consider suing the producers of this. That would only bring unwanted attention to this travesty. That was seriously one of the worst things I have ever witnessed.. yet I couldn’t stop watching.. /sadface

4. Dboy Mugg
    August 12, 2010 at 2:41 pm — Reply

That looked better than that last one…that one with the helicopter and the little hobbit yelling throughout the trailer.

5. Ricco
    August 12, 2010 at 2:42 pm — Reply

Meh, it’s only slightly less good then Ang Lee’s Hulk, if anything it’s funnier.

6. August 12, 2010 at 3:19 pm — Reply

Epic and AWESOME!!! Sometimes a film is so bad it reverts back to being so great…this might just be it. did they do the CGI on a Commodore 64?

7. TaZ
    August 12, 2010 at 3:30 pm — Reply

I don’t even want to know why the guy’s pants were around his ankles… That was “Incredibly Bad Theater” bad/funny. All that was missing was Crow and Servo.

8. Jeff
    August 12, 2010 at 7:46 pm — Reply

What? No musical number?

WTF sort of Bollywood movie is this, anyway?

9. Armaan
    August 13, 2010 at 6:32 am — Reply

AS an indian, I have this to say: Worse HAS been done.

10. Brian G.
    August 13, 2010 at 7:55 am — Reply

I have to say … the women in that trailer were smoking hot!!! Aside from that, the I Love You at the end was piss my pants funny. That and when they took the bat and “broke his butt”. lol.

• Armaan
      August 13, 2010 at 11:51 am — Reply

Indian women are hot, dude. And gorgeously beautiful. Now if I could only get one to go out with me, I wouldn’t NEED superpowers.

• Damascus
        September 22, 2010 at 3:07 am — Reply

I don’t know man, Zaboo’s mom in The Guild isn’t all that hot to me, but if that’s what you did, more power to you. lol

11. Damascus
    September 22, 2010 at 3:11 am — Reply

This is awesome, and I hope to get my hands on a copy at some point, I’m watching this at work and couldn’t stop laughing. The guy with the sword, the bicycle with all the machine guns and stuff on it, the bike that rammed into a charging tank and STOPPED it. That is some great/horrible stuff.

Alright now everybody send in a video of yourself eating a cracker like a squirrel and looking up at the camera and saying, “i love you”. Stephen will love it!