Yes, we are dragging this out longer than we should, but who emerges victorious in this week’s Wolfman battle – Lawrence Talbot from The Wolfman, or David Kessler (An American Werewolf in London)?

FIGHT! Who wins in this wolfman battle?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

REVIEW: Walking Dead #76

Top Cow Sneak Peek: Witchblade #137

1. aerspyder
    August 10, 2010 at 8:43 am — Reply

Really, I keep thinking you guys are joking about putting up another werewolf poll and then there it is again. I mean what’s next: Kessler vs Fangface from the old Plastic man cartoon?

2. August 10, 2010 at 8:44 am — Reply

Again? I thought you all were joking. Anyway I had to go with David yet again because when he fights he doesn’t really on CGI FX, he is all there. Also he has one more advantage, HE IS NOT ANOTHER FREAKING REMAKE!!!

3. Slappy
    August 10, 2010 at 8:50 am — Reply

I think I see a pattern emerging.

When does Fang Face appear?

4. Ricco
    August 10, 2010 at 8:55 am — Reply

LOL, 60 votes in and it’s 50/50, I’m going with David yet again because special effects/prosthetics beat CGI every day of the week.

I hate CGI, it ruined a lot of movies, maquettes and robotic make for so much more believable special effects.

5. CMonocle
    August 10, 2010 at 9:51 am — Reply

This is the most intense poll ever. No matter the outcome… WE are the winners.

• Slappy
      August 10, 2010 at 11:44 am — Reply

Somebody has to be a loser.
      Johnny Cloud, Cpt. Storm Gunner or Sarge around?

• Ricco
        August 10, 2010 at 1:15 pm — Reply

The loser is the guy who has to clean up the mess, wouldn’t like to be in his shoes…

6. Rome
    August 10, 2010 at 2:12 pm — Reply

I tire of werewolves.

This should have been done in a brackets tournament style thingy.

7. Kirby
    August 10, 2010 at 4:43 pm — Reply

David again, can we have Arnese Lupin from Harry Potter soon? (Just don’t use the movie pics.)

8. Bob
    August 10, 2010 at 7:28 pm — Reply

Wow…51 to 49 – I don’t ever remember a poll this close before. I just watched “The Wolfman” this weekend and it’s been awhile since I’ve seen “American Werewolf in London” (I have seen multiple times though), but from what I remember, David was much more savage.

Wouldn’t you like to be a Pepper too?

9. SpiderLover
    August 10, 2010 at 8:08 pm — Reply

I went with Talbot because David died by some gunshots from regular cops. Meh, CGI versus make up debate aside. Which makes no sense in a battle to the death. David didn’t look savage he looked like a puppet. The only problem I have with Talbot is his nose… That Nose!

10. Dave Waller
    August 13, 2010 at 10:04 pm — Reply

Should include Eddie Quist from the “The Howling” back in the early eighties. I think I crapped myself the first time I saw that guy.