If you pay close attention to each episode of the Major Spoilers Podcast, you’ll notice that most of the title images feature original art by Major Spoilers Art Intern, Dante.  This past week many of you commented on Dante’s take on the Major Spoilers Crew done up Scott Pilgrim style. Today we’re giving you a look at the colored version.

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Opinion: Twilight of the Schmucks

Sky Pirates of Valendor: Volume 1 announced

1. Brian Duff
    July 30, 2010 at 12:19 pm — Reply

There’s only one rule in Major Spoilers Fight Club…. if it’s your first time visiting the site, you have to fight. :P

2. Hafwit
    July 30, 2010 at 12:55 pm — Reply

Very cool.

3. TVsBryanD
    July 30, 2010 at 1:12 pm — Reply

When can we get the t-shirts?

4. Vistapa
    July 30, 2010 at 6:35 pm — Reply

Hello new wallpaper

5. GeorheWook
    July 31, 2010 at 3:22 pm — Reply

Is stephen really that short?

• July 31, 2010 at 9:15 pm — Reply

Yes. And Rodrigo is “really” that skinny. You should note that I am in my crouching tiger stance and if I were standing, I would tower over the other two, to the point Dante would not have been able to get all three of us in the shot at the same time.

• Damascus
        August 30, 2010 at 5:56 am — Reply

Horrible reference here, but the depiction of Stephen reminds me of an old (1990’s) issue of MAD magazine, where in one of the cartoons there’s a big media circus around a courthouse for the OJ trial and you see a short chubby bald guy wearing a hawaiian shirt stroll past the mob of reporters and go in a side door. After that you see the same guy go into the judges’ chamber and put on a robe and a black toupee and you see the sign on the door that says Judge Ito. So yeah, why I brought that to mind I don’t know, but now Stephen’s depiction is going to make me think of Judge Ito.

• July 31, 2010 at 11:46 pm — Reply

Is stephen really that short?

Rodrigo and I are both like five inches taller than Steve…