There’s a new Avengers animated series coming our way, and Marvel sent a trailer for the show for you to check out.

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Featuring IRON MAN, THOR, CAPTAIN AMERICA and THE HULK! When the planet is threatened by Super Villains, time traveling conquerors, alien invaders, mythical monsters or mad robots bent on the total destruction of humanity, when the forces of evil are so overwhelming that no single hero has the power to save the world, when there is no hope left…the AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! All-new The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes animated series from Marvel Animation premiering on Disney XD this fall!

via Marvel

Archie Comics Sneak Peek of the Week

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth announced

1. Navarre
    July 29, 2010 at 9:10 am — Reply

I never realized so many villains wear green. Must be the “in” color this season.

Theme song is cheesy. Animation is adequate.

I’m glad Wasp gets some screen time. I always hated how often one of the founding members got ignored.

2. Deius
    July 29, 2010 at 9:26 am — Reply

NICE!!!! thats Badass

3. CMonocle
    July 29, 2010 at 9:41 am — Reply

Why does Marvel’s animation always suck? I love the Avengers, but that looks a little disappointing.

4. July 29, 2010 at 11:37 am — Reply

I don’t know. Looked fine to me.

The song is like a 21st century Stan Bush.

“You got the touch!”

5. SpiderLover
    July 29, 2010 at 12:14 pm — Reply

I liked the song and the animation is fine. I’ll check this out.

6. Dave
    July 29, 2010 at 1:14 pm — Reply

Same ugly 1998 animation. I’ll pass on that front alone.

But that song…lol…nice to hear Hanson working again.

7. Crash
    July 29, 2010 at 9:00 pm — Reply

Same style animation as the last failed Avengers animated series? Why?
    Horrible theme song.
    Did anyone else notice the giant robot head thingy looked like Braniac’s ship?
    I know Disney owns Marvel now but who besides 5 year olds watches Disney Channel. This show would get many more viewers if it was on Cartoon Network I think.

8. Damascus
    August 26, 2010 at 4:00 am — Reply

I wasn’t a fan of the animation either, or rather I was a fan of it when it was new nearly a decade ago. It’s one thing to keep the Bruce Timm styling on newer iterations of DC movies and series, but to make it look like a series that was just found in a box somewhere over at Marvel. I thought that the Next Avengers movie was pretty nice looking and I kinda liked Planet Hulk as well, but this just looks pretty bad.

9. September 12, 2010 at 10:59 am — Reply

I am looking forward to this!

With Colleen O’Shaughnessey voice Wasp the series’ #1 character, things will be very exciting!

For Graviton, the main villain, I sure hope he will be voiced by one of these actors

MICHAEL IRONSIDE

TONY TODD

MICKEY ROURKE

CHARLIE ADLER

TOM KANE

JIM WARD

PAUL ST. PETER

KIRK THORTON

or

FRANK WELKER

I’m counting on Ironside to voice him. Who would you choose?