REVIEW: Batman: Under the Red Hood

RETRO REVIEW: Amazing Spider-Man #160 (September 1976)

1. Daken Akihiro
    July 25, 2010 at 10:17 pm — Reply

Gasp. Great Odin’s Ravens …

2. Navarre
    July 25, 2010 at 10:24 pm — Reply

It means Marvel really likes that crappy gold color. Maybe Odin can wear it as part of his ensemble.

3. Alvarlux
    July 25, 2010 at 10:26 pm — Reply

Totally double rainbow… all the way.

Seriously though, if the Avengers movie features Thanos… *schoolgirl-esque squeek*

Also I would LOVE to have a replica of that in my house!

• Bob
      July 26, 2010 at 11:58 am — Reply

Just what I was thinking – Avengers vs. the Mad Titan!

4. Ricco
    July 25, 2010 at 11:02 pm — Reply

I don’t like it, the gems are too small and the gaunlet too complicated. The infinity gems should be the visual focus of the gauntlet in my opinion, the again if used in the movie they’ll probably glow so it might be okay.

5. Crash
    July 26, 2010 at 1:13 am — Reply

Please be Thanos, please be Thanos, please be Thanos, PPPPLLEEEEAAASSEEEE have Thanos int he mavel movies!

6. Norman
    July 26, 2010 at 2:37 am — Reply

It means more bitching.

7. Hafwit
    July 26, 2010 at 7:17 am — Reply

Oh! I’ll include Thanos in my bedtime prayers. That could be so awesome.

I must say that I’m really warming to that gaudy look things in the Thor movie seem to have. It’s upbeat and charming.

8. brenton8090
    July 26, 2010 at 7:27 am — Reply

I bet it’s a teaser prop in the movie, but Thanos won’t be in it until a sequel. Come on guys, remember the rule of first movies, lead with your biggest villain, in this case, look for Loki.

9. July 26, 2010 at 9:56 am — Reply

Won’t be Thanos, won’t be universally powerful. Will still be cool.

10. John I.G.
    July 26, 2010 at 1:55 pm — Reply

Atomic Robo creator Brian Clevinger is writing a remake of the Infinity Gauntlet tale for Marvel. He is also writing a Captain America comic book for them, perhaps he’s just been hired on to work awesomeness into all the hype.

11. Damascus
    August 17, 2010 at 3:30 am — Reply

So can we expect to see a really dumb version of Drax the Destroyer, Adam Warlock, Gamora, Moondragon, Pip the Troll, Thanos and Maxam to show up as well?