Zack Snyder has a new movie called Sucker Punch that features Emily Browning, Vanessa Hudgens, Jena Malone, Abbie Cornish, and Jamie Chung. Six posters teasing the film hit the Intardwebz, and more information will be announced on Saturday during the Warner Bros. Green Lantern, Sucker Punch, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows panel.

All six posters, after the jump!

Sucker Punch — Fasten your seatbelt for a sneak peek at the dark action fantasy Sucker Punch, from director Zack Snyder, who previewed his films 300 and Watchmen at past Comic-Cons. A group of young girls escape the dark reality of their lives through their vivid imagination, which takes them to various fantasy locations in different realms. The ensemble cast features Emily Browning, Abbie Cornish, Vanessa Hudgens, Carla Gugino, Jena Malone, Jamie Chung, and Jon Hamm.

via First Showing

SDCC'10: Stan Lee is Master of His Domain

SDCC'10: Yet another TRON: Legacy image

1. Armaan
    July 23, 2010 at 1:37 pm — Reply

Holy wow. That is cute.

2. justanothergeek
    July 23, 2010 at 1:44 pm — Reply

Don’t know what this is about but Jena Malone is hot, so I’m in.

3. Larry King
    July 23, 2010 at 1:50 pm — Reply

Good gravy! This is ummm, tasty to say the least.
    I never thought anime inspired American cinema would be cool, but I was dead wrong.

4. Ricco
    July 23, 2010 at 2:22 pm — Reply

Interesting, the background/era is different for each character, does it mean we’ll see 6 different tales or will they meet and we’ll get to see the world change from each of their perpectives?

• July 23, 2010 at 2:25 pm — Reply

Each will take place in a different reality.

• Ricco
        July 23, 2010 at 2:37 pm — Reply

I checked the wiki entry, didn’t know they stil did that medical procedure in the 50s… This movie has potential, it has the right amount of creepiness to sexiness ratio. Plus, hey Jamie Chung.

I just hope Abbie Cornish learned how to use that sword, nothing kills my enjoyment of a movie more then bad swordplay.

5. Jim
    July 23, 2010 at 2:44 pm — Reply

There is an image in Entertainment Weekly of all the characters in the same shot, so they may come together at some point in the film.

I dig the art direction of these posters and the costumes are great (and of course, the girls). However, I have yet to see a Zack Snyder movie that was any good. So I don’t think I’m seeing this until at least DVD time.

6. Bob
    July 24, 2010 at 4:24 pm — Reply

Great posters and sexy girls. Film looks awesome.

7. July 24, 2010 at 6:32 pm — Reply

Gotta say that was the coolest movie booth I saw at the Con. And the babe action is pretty solid on this one. Good work Snyder.