Faster gets trailer and poster

Art Appreciation Moment of the Day: Ivan Reis - A hint of things to come from DC Comics

1. July 19, 2010 at 2:12 pm — Reply

I don’t know if the pose made any difference to the titillation for me. No matter how hot a woman is, wearing a nun habit and toting revolvers and automatic rifles just don’t get my motor goin’, even if she is in a provocative pose.

2. Brian G.
    July 19, 2010 at 2:21 pm — Reply

Just saw the trailer for Machete when I went to see Predators this weekend. I didn’t see Lohan in it at all. But DAMN did Michelle Rodriguez look smokin hot!

• Navarre
      July 19, 2010 at 2:50 pm — Reply

I never got to see Avatar until last week (behind the times, I know). Although Michelle Rodriquez always seems to play the tough military check, I gotta say, my thoughts are all over that woman lately.

3. thedexter102
    July 19, 2010 at 2:29 pm — Reply

Insert offensive joke here.

4. erik
    July 19, 2010 at 2:52 pm — Reply

I am so happy they are making this movie. Now if only Thanksgiving would get made, all my Grindhouse dreams would come true!

5. Doctor Sleepless
    July 19, 2010 at 4:00 pm — Reply

If anybody ever deserved a starring role so badly its Danny Trejo.