Batman and Robin #13 from Grant Morrison and Frazer Irving arrives in stores this week, and DC Comics has released a sneak peek for you to check out.

Batman and Robin #13
Written by GRANT MORRISON
Art by FRAZER IRVING
Cover by FRANK QUITELY
1:25 variant cover by FRAZER IRVING

Writer Grant Morrison is joined by artist Frazer Irving (BATMAN: RETURN OF BRUCE WAYNE) for the first chapter of a 3-part epic!

Thomas Wayne – a man believed murdered over 20 years ago – has returned with an incredible tale to tell, and he’s claiming the entire Wayne fortune! He’s slyly demanding that Bruce Wayne must return if Bruce wishes to oppose the claim! Plus, the long-awaited return of the ultimate Batman villain!

via The Source

Interview: Thomas Jane is Jonah Hex

Archaia Sneak Peek of the Week

1. Brian G.
    July 7, 2010 at 2:00 pm — Reply

I find the art to be completely NOT of my liking. I’m only really reading this so that I get the Joker story I expected long ago when Bruce “died”.

2. TaZ
    July 7, 2010 at 3:05 pm — Reply

I like it! I’ve been wondering what the dynamic between Dick Greyson and The Joker would be. “I’ve had you figured out since I was twelve.” And Damian being completely unimpressed with his dad’s greatest enemy was also a good move. After all, considering grand-daddy thinks he’s Batman’s greatest foe, that would be expected.

It’s good to see Greyson’s Batman being a detective and I also kinda like Knight and Squire being brought in as frequently as they are.

3. Ray
    July 7, 2010 at 9:36 pm — Reply

This book is so good. I’m always amazed how good writers can even make decades old characters fresh.

Does any writer get to work with better artists than Morrison?

4. TheNewNum.2
    July 8, 2010 at 4:17 am — Reply

This seems like an okay point to jump in on… they explain what happened before in order to show how Joker was responsible, and then move on to the next chapter of the story.

5. Damascus
    July 12, 2010 at 3:44 am — Reply

I’m in agreement with Brian G., sort of. I find it to be a little weird, but in some instances, like the man buried alive it was pretty creepy. I did like the first cover, but I didn’t like the alternate cover. I couldn’t tell what Robin’s cape was for a while.

6. joe f
    July 12, 2010 at 1:11 pm — Reply

ok so am i the only one who’s completly over grant morrison?