My wife is no way close to being a comic book nerdette. She puts up with my habit, attends conventions with me when we can go, and knows enough to nod her head and smile whenever I go off on a comic book tangent. Since our son was born, she really hasn’t had time to read comics on a regular basis – her last attempt at diving into the medium was the first two trades of Ex-Machina, but she does take the time to visit the site each day, and I usually hear her comments on some of the news stories on the site.
Here then are ten of her most recent comments about things she’s read on the website.
- Marijuanaman? Who thought of that dumb idea?
- You wanna put that where?
- I’m guessing you already downloaded that iPad App.
- Another Spider-Man movie?
- What’s an Airbender?
- That looks really cool!
- Remember when we were dating and we used our webcams? Wait, that wasn’t…never mind…
- Wow! I’ve married a nerd. (She says that quite often)
- I don’t like the pants.
- We’ll have to remember that the site is always one year older than our son.