Limited test, or brilliant master plan? Invincible Iron Man Annual #1 and digital distribution

SDCC'10: Diamond Comic Distributors announce show exclusives

1. Brian G.
    June 9, 2010 at 1:39 pm — Reply

I honestly wasn’t interested in this game up until now. I never played a Spiderman game before except Maximum Carnage. With the addition of Spidey 2099, I’m very interested.

2. Xybec Katta
    June 9, 2010 at 1:47 pm — Reply

It is looking to be a very interesting game. I hope the game play will be up to snuff.

3. Jim
    June 9, 2010 at 2:53 pm — Reply

I agree that this is looking more interesting as I see more about it. I’m curious what the fourth dimension.

I hope there is some connections b/t these, though, and it’s not just four different isolated games to play.

4. the_isolator
    June 9, 2010 at 3:06 pm — Reply

Despite my better judgement this looks pretty amazing. Can’t wait to see the next dimension, fingers crossed for 1602 that would be awesome. Or maybe the Marvel Zombieverse, not a fan of the comics but as a game it could be interesting.

5. June 9, 2010 at 4:44 pm — Reply

That is pretty kinda awesome.

6. FatBirdWillFly
    June 9, 2010 at 7:35 pm — Reply

I hope the next dimension is Italian Spiderman

• Rome
      June 10, 2010 at 3:26 pm — Reply

That’s too dam funny!

7. June 9, 2010 at 7:36 pm — Reply

The little teaser we saw of the final universe at the very end made me think Marvel Zombieverse. It is probably the only other really popular alternate Spider-Man, so I’m betting that’s it.