Showbiz Spy is running a story claiming H’wood insiders are talking that Kim Kardashian really wants to play Lara Croft in the next Tomb Raider movie.

“Kim is wanted to play a far more comic-strip version of Lara which would be shot in 3-D and aimed at a teen audience.”

Now that Megan Fox has been kicked to the curb, we’re going to need someone else to feature every other week on Major Spoilers in the form galleries, rumors, and other mindless stories featuring half-clad female celebutard in an attempt to link-bait the unsuspecting 13-year-old to the site.

What do you think dear Spoilerites?  Would you want to see Kardashian as Lara, or is someone in H’wood just wishing up the wrong wet dream?

via Showbiz Spy

Is this the new Mortal Kombat movie?

Major Spoilers Podcast #208: Box 13 Podcast

1. litanyofthieves
    June 8, 2010 at 4:00 pm — Reply

Hm, no. Bring back Angelina, or even better, get someone like Rosario Dawson who has actual acting ability and isn’t a celebrity for the sake of being a Celebrity… then again maybe at this point this is the only Lara Croft they can get!

• Crash
      June 9, 2010 at 12:55 am — Reply

Word. Rosario Dawson has the body and the acting ability to pull it off.

2. J_Michael_T
    June 8, 2010 at 4:17 pm — Reply

Well, she is built like most female characters are drawn…

3. jurman
    June 8, 2010 at 4:40 pm — Reply

Please, her film resume is pretty much just Disaster Movie and a sex tape. Keira Knightly would be a much better choice but she’d probably never do it.

4. Astro Dinosaurus
    June 8, 2010 at 4:53 pm — Reply

Nobody in H’wood said anything. She said she wanted to play her….Nobody asked.

5. Einsteinic-Rocket
    June 8, 2010 at 5:06 pm — Reply

Uhh…were the first two Tomb Raider films really successful/good enough to warrant a third?

6. TheBentley
    June 8, 2010 at 5:47 pm — Reply

If shes cast as Lara Croft, then the Tomb Raider films are officially dead as i’ve seen more acting in a dead rat than i have in Kim Kardashian.

7. June 8, 2010 at 6:16 pm — Reply

God No! That is wrong on so many levels. But as was said, is there really any push for a third movie? The first two weren’t really that good.

8. Galactoss
    June 8, 2010 at 6:54 pm — Reply

Wonder Woman, surely.

I doubt we’ll see another Tomb Raider for a year or three yet. Wait for the “Now minus 20” nostalgia train to hit mid-90s. You’ll know it’s coming when everyone starts covering Spice Girls songs again. By my watch, I reckon Gemma Arterton’s career could well leave her playing Lara.

9. ~wyntermute~
    June 8, 2010 at 7:44 pm — Reply

*Double Facepalm.*

10. Jim
    June 8, 2010 at 8:11 pm — Reply

I think you know exactly what I’m looking at.

11. June 8, 2010 at 8:13 pm — Reply

Meh. It’s not like I’ve seen the first two, they could cast Snooki from Jersey Shore (or Pauly Shore, for that matter) and it wouldn’t bother me a whit.

12. Young
    June 8, 2010 at 10:24 pm — Reply

Yeah, as others have noted, this is pretty much a non-story. She “wants” to play Lara Croft, no way anyone is giving her the role.

13. vicvonvoom
    June 8, 2010 at 10:53 pm — Reply

I thought these people were only supposed to get 15 minutes. I guess Warhol didn’t take the internet into account in his original calculations.

14. Brian G.
    June 9, 2010 at 6:37 am — Reply

I love Tomb Raider. The movies were meh but the games are awesome. I even struggled through Angel of Darkness’s numerous glitches to beat it. AND I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HER A LARA. The best Lara Croft I’ve ever seen is the model for the Tomb Raider Legends. She’s perfect … now if only she could act.

15. Ray
    June 9, 2010 at 11:03 am — Reply

I’d watch her in Womb Raider.

16. scaabs
    June 9, 2010 at 12:04 pm — Reply

Maybe I’m not hip enough but I honestly have no idea who she is or why she are famous and have a TV show. I’m guessing her one claim to fame is banging someone famous, probably on video tape?